Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$140
HolidayInn.com
US$145
  • Pool
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$83
TripAdvisor
US$126
US$117
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$94
US$121
TripAdvisor
1,353 results
All reviewspratt roadgreat hotelroom was cleanthe breakfast areaking suitecomplimentary breakfastwaffleswould definitely stay here againfront desk stafflong drivestaff was very friendly and helpfuleasy accessconvenient locationindoor poolbrendainnsinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This hotel is why my wife and I are pretty loyal to Hampton. A great value all around. Clean, well maintained guest room and common-area facilities with tons of amenities. Breakfast was very good quality. I was especially impressed with the front desk service. The general manager did my check-in and was the model of hospitality. Example: they provide complimentary bottled water at check-in . . . I forgot to take the water and he chased me down in the parking lot to give them to me. When they nail the basics like this hotel does, those nice touches really seal the deal.

Highly recommend this hotel.

Hope this helps.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank HonkHonk
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear HonkHonk,

Thank you for your kind review. In addition to myself, my General Manger also monitors our reviews, so I'm sure he is very appreciative of your kind comments about his service. I'm also glad you enjoyed the complimentary bottles of water.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Visited grand daughter, her husband and our three week old great grand son. Nice place to stay after long day of driving and visiting. The hotel was within walking distance of some restaurants. The room was large and well appointed. The nath was very clean also. It had a refrig. and a microwave which we did not need.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank johnjd53

Dear johnjd53,

Congratulations! I'm glad that you enjoyed your visit to meet your great grandson. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Thanks for a great stay. We used Knoxville as a stopping point on a long trip and we were able to rest to begin the next leg of our journey. The staff at the desk were very friendly and suggested places to dine when asked.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Jan K,

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Knoxville.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I was very impressed with this hotel. Super friendly staff on check in. Immaculate and very comfortable room. Good night's sleep. Wife. Decent breakfast. What really swung it was when I went for a swim in the morning. I misread the opening hours for the pool and went before breakfast. They politely told me it was closed. But then someone asked me my room number and 5 minutes later they said someone would clean the pool 2 hours early and it would be open in 20 minutes. Would that be okay? I should say so. They then let us check out late since we hadn't finished work. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. Thanks!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear GilesE,

I'm glad that we were able to let you use the pool early and to accommodate your late check out request. We attempt to meet all guest requests and I'm pleased that we were able to do so for you.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I always stay at Hampton's Inn Hotels, because of the fine amenities they have especially the fine free breakfast which is a big plus for me. this hotel is 6 years old and I will tell you what I had on two mornings steak and scrambled eggs sausage patties canadian bacon, cerals breads,juice,waffles and the best part the fresh arrangement of fruits. I will tell you about my room the AC was quiet you don't see that to much the thermostat was on wall to control unit, 32 LCD/LED TV great channel selection the beds were very comfortable, icebox and microwave oven in room.The room was very quiet except some children running up and down the hallway ( bad parenting) and one small problem the hot water valve in the shower went past the set point, needs a new shower valve cartridge, but it worked ok.So this is my review a very nice and clean hotel. I want to thank the General Manager and all departments especially the Maintenance and Housekeeping departments that keep this property in great shape. One more thing the front desk was very polite and nice helping me with directions to downtown Knoxville. Frank Covine

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Frank C,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad that you enjoyed our new and improved breakfast. Also, I've sent maintenance to fix the shower handle you mentioned. We look forward to seeing you again.