“Enjoyed a pleasant one night stay here.”

Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Ranked #2 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Enjoyed a pleasant one night stay here.”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

We stayed at this Hampton Inn in Knoxville on our way to our final destination. We were just hoping to not have a bad experience with a hotel right off the interstate. We were pleasantly surprised. The room was very nice, very clean. Staff we interacted with were very friendly and the complimentary hot breakfast was more than expected.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this review, 31 August 2014
Dear k r,

I'm glad you enjoyed your stopover with us. We've recently added even more items to our already expansive breakfast and I'm glad to hear that everyone is enjoying them so well. We hope to see you again the next time you need a place to stay in Knoxville.

Front Desk Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
High Point, United States
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I was extremely impressed with the customer service. It was the best hotel experience I've ever had. I couldn't stop sharing how impressed I was with my stay at this facility. I can't thank the staff enough for being so efficient, kind, full of personality and just an all around great staff!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Sara R
Dear Sara R,

Thank you for your kind words. We are a 3 time Lighthouse award winning hotel, and this is entirely due to our amazing staff. We appreciate hearing how well they are taking care of everyone. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Knoxville.

Ossian, Indiana
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Well I didn't care for in the morning a baby was crying in a room next to us and we could here it plain as day it woke us up early in the morning we didn't care for how thin the walls was so it was disapointing

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Eva D
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear Eva D,

I'm sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. At Hampton Inn, we make every effort to make things right. That's why we offer our 100% Hampton Guarantee. If you would contact me directly, I would be happy to assist you further.

(865)689-1011
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to stay. We were traveling from PA to FL and stopped overnight. The staff was friendly and helpful. The lobby is bright and clean. The rooms are large, clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. There is a nice workout room and salt water pool. They have a great breakfast and are close to Interstate 75. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear nanannrose,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad that you enjoyed our full hot breakfast and our Precor fitness room. We hope to see you again the next time your travels take you through Knoxville.

Front Desk Manger
Saint Charles, Illinois
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I booked this hotel with American Express points, and checked in after 10 p.m. - there was an issue with the reservation on their end, and the desk clerk (unfortunately I don't remember her name) was diligent and got to the bottom of the issue instead of having me pay for the hotel and figure it out later (this has been offered as a "solution" to me in the past at other hotels). They also had an "extra" wine opener I was able to borrow without having to purchase one. There were a ton of kids that were checked in, but the free cookie supply was constantly restocked. The free continental breakfast was above average - lots of choices including fresh berries. I was in a handicap accessible room, and the bathroom was very large as was the sleeping area. King size bed and the whole room was very clean. Quiet hotel even with all the kids checked in. There is a grocery store across the street and easy to walk to.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank JulieO167
JShelton5411, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Dear Julie O,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad that my staff took the time to help you with your reservation and I'll be sure to compliment them on their diligence. I'm also glad that you enjoyed the Otis Spunkmeyer cookies that we make fresh every day.

Chicago, IL
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed here one night on a family road trip and we all enjoyed this first-class Hampton Inn, which is located right off I-75 in an area with other hotel/motels that is 10 mins from downtown. We had a king bed studio suite, which had enough room for one kid to sleep on the pullout couch and another on a rollaway. The furnishings were nice, bed was comfortable, room/bathroom was very clean and a good HDTV. We enjoyed the breakfast, which was the usual Hampton fare. My kids enjoyed the nice indoor pool. Service was very warm and friendly. An excellent choice for anyone coming to Knoxville or passing through on I-75.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear ChiLawyer,

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and that your children enjoyed our indoor saltwater pool. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you travel through Knoxville.

Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This hotel was convenient to the University of Tennessee and near local attractions, however, not walking distance to UTK. The Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was excellent. Train tracks are close by but there wasn't any noise during the night to disturb our sleep.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Helen T,

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are located only 6 miles from UT campus and are the 2nd closest Hampton to the campus. We hope to see you again the next time you come for a visit.