Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscinnamon rollsturkey creekfront deskpancake makerhotel is super cleanoak ridgeindoor poolgreat hotelnewer propertywould definitely stay here againhot breakfastcomfortable bedsnice breakfastnice stayhot waterrestaurants and shoppingyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Would definitely recommend this hotel! Convenient location and close to so many places to eat. Hotel looked very new. Beds were nice and comfortable. Loved the Bath & Body works shampoo/lotion as well. There was a nice selection for breakfast. Will stay again if/when in the area!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We stayed here for one nite last weekend while my son stayed two for a Robotics competition in Knoxville with other members of his HS team. Location is just west of Knoxville with multiple eateries and shopping places nearby. Bed was comfortable, room was clean and quiet. No complaints from my son on his room either. Breakfast was typical...had a pancake machine I did not use, but what I would call poached eggs, boiled eggs, cereal, cinn. rolls, biscuits, ham, gravy, bananas and apples, yogurt, juices, coffee, etc. My only complaint is having only 3 towels in a room for two people. I like to get a shower at nite AND in the morning. Other odd thing is entry is one way in off Campbell Station and you have to exit out the back and behind an adjacent motel onto a side street to a light, and did not notice that when we came in that nite in the rain.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Stacy L, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property. Three towels in a room is pretty standard when you stay at most hotel chains, I hope that you asked at the front desk for additional towels during your stay. The staff is always happy to fulfill this request. We are glad that you got a good night's rest with us.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I have been staying here for 2 weeks.. the hotel is VERY nice. Very clean,comfortable rooms, the staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast fresh and hot every morning. There is nothing negative I have to saw about this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

I wanted to thank you so much for your wonderful comments regarding your stay with us a few weeks ago. We thank you so much for your loyalty and it is our hope we continue to be your home away from home.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

My wife and I have stayed here twice while on overnight getaways to the Turkey Creek shopping area. The hotel is new, and in great condition. Front desk staff are always friendly and have accommodated late check out requests and off hours coffee freshening. Common areas are well-kept. Rooms are large and clean. Bathrooms have been spotless. The in-room jacuzzi worked without issue, and the tv can be easily rotated for in-tub viewing. The location is excellent (right off the highway and at the less congested end of Turkey Creek). We will continue to stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel face woods; rooms at the front will get afternoon sun.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zach T
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Stayed here one night. Close to Turkey Creek shopping area and multiple restaurants. Turkey Creek on one side of interstate and this on the other side but extremely close. This area is on outer edge of Knoxville but lots of shopping/dining in the area. Must be new because everything looked like it. They do have a pool, indoor, but not sure if outdoor. Breakfast is standard for Holiday Inn Express. Beds comfortable although I did not like the pillows that much. They weren't terrible but not great. Each room has a sitting area with small sofa and a desk. Quiet hotel. Might not be though in summertime when lots of families traveling but was at this time of the year.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business