“Social Distortion”
Review of The Mill and Mine

The Mill and Mine
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I Visited The Venue Recently To Watch Social Distortion Play. The Venue Has a Nice Open Floor Plan With Lots Of Space But Still Felt Warm And Cozy. They Offered Food And Alcohol, The Staff Was Nice. Bathrooms Nice And Clean. I Will Return For Shows.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I took my son to this place to see Animal Collective, and we both had a great time. It is a unique place to see a band, in that it literally seems to be an old mill of some sort that has been renovated.
Basically one large open area with bars on three walls, the sound is pretty decent and you get a good view from just about everywhere. Just about, because there is a small "balcony" type area, which is open as well. If standing, you are basically looking through rafters at a very obscured view of the stage. However, it seems like people just sit on the floor to see the stage.
They had a small but decent selection of craft brew beers. They also had wine and mixed drinks, as well as soda or water.
They also have a taco bar, where you can grab a taco or some candy if you are so inclined.
Everyone we encountered at the venue was very friendly.
We had a good view standing in front of the mixing board and the sound was very good. There were no seats at this event, I am not sure if they ever set up chairs for other shows. This was an all ages show and everyone seemed to have a great time.
I would recommend seeing a show here if you get the chance.