I checked in soon after navigating through a torrential downpour on the interstate. I was relieved to check in with a friendly, pleasant staff. The young woman at the desk even printed off directions for a event location I needed to get to right after checking in. When I returned she was still at the desk and asked how it went. I was so happy to go to my comfortable room with my take out dinner and just totally chill. Everything I needed was there and all the basics were great. The AC worked, the desk chair was so comfortable, the internet was easy to connect to and fast. Everything worked in the room - it was so clean, nicely appointed and the decor was actually nicer than the average tired 'hotel art'. I just didn't have to worry about anything after a long day of driving and then a business event. The bed was very comfortable as well and I slept like a rock.
The only minor annoyance was the placement of the mini-fridge in the cabinet. The cabinet door opened from the left and the fridge opened on the right and that combination got my hand and fingers pinched a few times.
The breakfast was a typical continental breakfast bar type - I only had coffee and a bagel, both of which I could take to my room. They actually had real dishes and utensils instead of disposables which was classy but I was less inclined to get cereal and fruit because of that - no trays. Being a solo business traveler, I really just wanted to have breakfast in my room. I was impressed that they had fruit and different cereals.
It was one of the best stays I've had in a hotel of this class. The hotel property was wonderful but the staff made it really perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville at Cedar Bluff, TN, guests receive thoughtful perks like free high-speed Internet access and concierge services, all while staying in a convenient location near the University of Tennessee and Neyland Stadium. The hotel is also situated near numerous area businesses and cultural institutions like the Tennessee Theatre, the Knoxville Museum of Art and the Bijou Theatre. Extended-stay rates, a business center and meeting facilities are available to address your travel needs. Enjoy a stress-free stay in West Knoxville, TN with the hotel's well-equipped fitness center, an indoor pool and the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet, all courtesy of the Country Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville at Cedar Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff Hotel Knoxville
- Country Inn And Suites Knoxville At Cedar Bluff