Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Knoxville at Cedar Bluff, TN
US$122
US$151
US$127
  • Pool
Sleep Inn North Knoxville(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$67
SleepInn
Best Western Knoxville Suites(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$85
Candlewood Suites Knoxville(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$86
CandlewoodSuites
US$115
US$116
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$90
All reviewscedar bluffwaffleshot tubstay there againindoor poolroom was cleanfree breakfasthot breakfastgas stationstaff was very friendlyfront desk staffhome away from homea great place to staypleasant stayroad tripwould highly recommend this hotelfresh fruit
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Stayed for two days in Feb 2014. Staff at the desk are very friendly and helpful. Check in was quick and efficient. Later they were able to recommend several places for dinner. We tried one of them and it was great (Peerless). Room was clean. Fitness room was nice - two treadmills, one elliptical as well as free weight. Has an indoor pool and hot tub - we did not use them.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This hotel was nice. Check in and check out was quick and easy. Complimentary breakfast was good. The pool was heated and the kids had a blast and said the water was warm upon initial entry. The fitness center served it's purpose - nothing fancy. Our room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The price was reasonable ($90 plus tax) per night. We would stay there again if visiting Knoxville. It is about a 45 minute drive to the Smoky Mountains. About 10-15 minutes to downtown Knoxville.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My husband and I stayed here on our way south and we were very pleased with the room and cleanliness of the hotel. The area the hotel set up for the breakfast was great, with more than enough choices. The fitness center was a step above others we have encountered in hotels/motels. There was 24 hour coffee/tea in the lobby next to the check in desk.
We had a quiet night's sleep and plan on staying there again when we travel to that area.

Room Tip: We were high up in the front and did not encounter any noise.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I would recommend staying at this hotel to everyone. I was so pleased with my stay. My daughter, a UT student, had broken her foot and needed some special care. We stayed at the Country Inn so I could take her to the doctor and give her some much needed care. I can't say enough about how kind and considerate all the employees were during our stay. You really were kind to us when we needed it the most. If you want the best place to stay in Knoxville, this is your place! Near everything including the interstate and shopping. The breakfast was so good. It came in handy during the ice storm while we were there. I couldn't ask for a better place! I have stayed there two more times and each time we couldn't have asked for a better place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms were so clean, and very quiet. My kind of place!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We have stayed in this location MANY times on trips to Knoxville. It is such a great location - right off Cedar Bluff. There is everything you could possibly need or want within a few minutes. And even getting into downtown is a breeze with the highway or Kingston Pike options. (Kingtson Pike offers a view of some really beautiful homes). The staff is always friendly, the rooms are always clean and I can absolutely recommend this location!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family