Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville at Cedar Bluff
Ranked #11 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed 27 June 2014

3 sisters and 1 nephew and we had 2 rooms. Unfortunately they don't have adjoining rooms with 2 beds in each but we were next door to each other. The beds were very comfortable, rooms clean and well lite. The breakfast room was a good size and the breakfast selection excellent. I thought the room price was a bit high and since it is about 16 miles from the airport, they don't provide airport transportation. This hotel was close to family in Knoxville and a very comfortable hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
reniecarroll1, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville at Cedar Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful Trip Advisor score and review. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us high marks and positive comments. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again next time you are in the Knoxville area!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stayed here on our way back from Fla, The staff was very friendly. The room was very clean and accommodating for 4 adults. The breakfast in the morning had a combination of Hot and Cold items. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Johm G
reniecarroll1, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville at Cedar Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

What a great review! Thank you so much for using Trip Advisor to help you choose our hotel and even greater thanks for sharing a positive review for our next guests. We are so happy to know you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

wow, pleasantly surprised! great value. very clean comfortable bed, updated decor, and great service from the staff. convenient snacks at lobby, pool open til midnight. we normally only stay in four stars, and I would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank angelhayley777

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. It means so much to our entire team to have you share your positive experience. Please come see us again next time you are in the Knoxville area! Best wishes for a great summer!

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here based on the good reviews we saw on Trip Advisor. Happy to report that it did not disappoint! We were very pleased with this hotel. It was very clean and quiet. The room was very comfortable. The breakfast was awesome. The surrounding area was nice with a lot of restaurants and shopping nearby. Highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank VirginiaRiddles
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I just recently stayed at the Country Inn & Suites near Cedar Bluff and what I can tell you is that my experience was outstanding. The staff was VERY friendly and helpful, the room was clean, well appointed, and actually larger than what I had expected. While I was only there one night, I will stay there again when again in Knoxville.

I highly recommend these guys....they were very helpful in finding me a great sports bar to check out some NHL action....the bed was VERY comfortable...and let me tell you, I wanted to take the shower home with me. The pressure was OUTSTANDING.

Trust me, you'll love this place.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Had the opportunity to stay here because of its close proximity to Park West hospital. My wife had an early appointment for surgery the next morning. The doctor office called with the early appointment time late in the day, so we needed a place quickly. Used the iPhone app to secure two rooms for myself, wife & her family. The check in staff was excellent. They knew we had made our reservations just prior to check in & were very accommodating. In fact, they put us in a wonderful set of suites. Rooms were very nice, bedroom & living room style. Bed was very comfortable. Excellent hotel property. We usually travel to Knoxville several times for University of Tennessee football, but had never considered this location. We defiantly will stay here again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

While driving a car cross country, stopped at the Cedar Bluff location very late on 5/25. No reservation, two days unshaven, hair disheveled and face red from having the top down all day, I was probably not providing the best impression. The desk clerk never batted an eye, was exceedingly pleasant and professional and had me sold on a room, key in hand in less than five minutes, completely hassle free. She even upgraded the room. I am a regional airline pilot and stay in hotels most nights of the year. The service provided by the folks at this Country Inn location far exceed the average I have experienced in most establishments, even the "finer name brands". Highly recommend this hotel for the employees and service, hopefully the corporate owners recognize their value to the business and treat them accordingly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank hp18pilot
reniecarroll1, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville at Cedar Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words for our team! I am so happy you found a warm welcome and relaxation after your full day of driving. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again during your next trip through the Knoxville area.