“Not like any other Red Roof”

Ranked #40 of 86 Hotels in Knoxville
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“Not like any other Red Roof”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We stayed here New Years Eve and very surprised how nice it was. We have dogs so we have to stay at pet friendly hotels and well sometimes pet friendly hotels or pet friendly rooms are not the best,but this Red Roof was so nice and very clean.Had a great INDOOR pool as well. The continental breakfast was good pretty average and the staff as well. But would take that over dirty smelly rooms!! Great hotel!!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Knoxville East, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Dear Magaret,

Thank you so much for your kind words about the hotel. We hope that you enjoyed your trip during the holiday. We are so glad that you and your family stayed with us. We will pass your comments on to our staff. We hope that if you and your family come to the area that you will choose us again for your hotel needs. Thank you so much for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Red Roof Inn & Suites Knoxville East

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Apple Valley, California
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I stayed here on my way to VA and on the return trip I booked the same hotel. The guy in the red shirt in the review pics on tripadvisor was the fellow who checked me in, very nice man. From the entrance to the lobby to my room and the $56 I could not find a nicer stay. My room was a single king, non-smoking room on the first floor. It was very clean, quiet and comfortable. I actually felt I was in an up scale hotel. Thanks to all the crew. I hope your rooms are always full.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Knoxville East, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Dear Gary P,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We really appreciate all of your feedback about the hotel. We are so glad that you stayed with us, and that we could accommodate you. We value all guest feedback. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Knoxville
Reviewed 2 December 2013

The room was not clean. There were stains on the sheets and the bathroom had not been cleaned. The noise level throughout the night was horrible. There were people running up and down the halls screaming and talking loudly constantly throughout the night. Neither myself nor my son got anywhere near a good night's sleep. When I spoke with the front desk, they didn't even apologize. Needless to say, we cancelled our reservation for our return trip the following weekend and will never stay in a Red Roof Inn again!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

2 Thank Susan C
Ballentine, South Carolina
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Hotel was OK. Located in a safe, quiet area. Parking lot was fine and could see car from room window. Breakfast was OK. The room was clean but maintenance was spotty. The towel rack in the bathroom was falling off the wall on the right side. The wallpaper in the bathroom was in bad shape and obviously "repaired" by somebody cutting squares and gluing them over bad spots. When I checked my credit card after the stay, I had been double billed for the one room for the one night. Management apologized and credited my card back for the error. All in all probably would check out other budget properties at this exit.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Knoxville East, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Dear jlborden,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are very sorry that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. We really appreciate you telling us about your concerns about the hotel. We value all guest feedback. It allows us to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you for your time. We hope that you may consider us again in the future.

Lawson, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I was expecting a typical Red Roof but was very surprised. The rooms were very large, well appointed and clean. The lobby is nicely maintained and there is good parking. The grassy areas were great for my dogs. There is an ample free breakfast with more than the usual donuts and coffee. I would definitely stay at this Red Roof again. I did find evidence that my bags had been gone through but never leave anything of value anyway. It wouldn't be the first time, but it was surprising since the staff seemed so nice and friendly.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank CecileT456
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

This property was a pleasant surprise to me. Clean, comfortable, located near several good restaurants, lots of green space to walk my dog. I had 2 issues. The curtains are hung too far out from the window such that the light from the parking lot floods through the top. No way to block it out. Also, it was windy and stormy and a tall tree banged against my window all night. Otherwise, I'd give this property another try. Perhaps request a room on the front side and ground floor!

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Sarah K
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Knoxville East, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Dear Sarah,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We value all feedback. Thank you for giving us feedback about the room. We will make sure that we pass this feedback on to our staff. We use guest feedback to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests. Thank you for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Port Charlotte, Florida, USA
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We'd given up staying at Red Roof after stays in Chattanooga ,etc. but the reviews on this one made me wonder if the owner was the one posting all the good stuff !! Not so !!...The rooms are super clean, and appear to have been completely redecorated ...The staff is really friendly' and the breakfast was good ! Price wise, you can.t beat it....Would stay here again !!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank rotonda7
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Knoxville East, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Dear rotonda7,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are so glad that you chose us. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.