“A Wonderful Taste Treat and Great Coffee.”

The French Market Creperie
Ranked #10 of 1,242 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Established in 2008, the French Market serves Authentic French Crepes, both Savory and Sweet, Soups, Salads, Pomme Frites, Bignets, Beer, Wine, Sodas, and Mixed Drinks. Open 7 Days for Breakfast and Lunch and Tuesday-Saturday nights for Dinner.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We liked this place so much we ate breakfast here twice! My younger daughter is a crepe maniac and ate 2 orders of crepes during each visit. She loved the strawberry cream, my husband and I had the lemon (tart and not overly sweet), my son had the blueberry and our other daughter had a savory choice (beef i think). It is counter service and then they bring the food to your table. Good coffee and outdoor seating.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I came here because we love crepes but this was my first time having a savory crepe. We got two sweet crepes(Nutella and Bananas with Carmel). We loved everything including the atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner as a family of 4. Very laid back with delicious food. French onion soup and French dip were amazing!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I just checked in at the new Hyatt Place on Gay Street and found this lovely spot only 2 blocks away. Very nice food (mushroom, spinach and Swiss cheese crepe) and service. I sat and enjoyed some coffee and used their WiFi for a bit. Couldn’t be better.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

My wife and I were restaurant hopping on her birthday and stopped here to try the crepes. We shared a lemon crepe and two cups of coffee which was all excellent! Very light and fluffy plus a nice atmosphere. Give it a try!