“Best Pizza in Wood Oven plus more”
Review of Hard Knox Pizza

Hard Knox Pizza
Ranked #66 of 1,212 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

There is certainly a pizza you will love here. And you can create your own if their combinations don't work for you. Outside and indoor seating available. Love the low tables with the low stools very eclectic and adds a touch of fun to the meal. The staff is great and clearly unique. Very helpful too. Beer options are available not too many but on tap and canned.

Clearly a local favorite and now ours as well.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

After finding Hard Knox Pizza on Trip Advisor, we drove a few miles off of our trip route to stop in for lunch. We ordered several types of pizza. All were great, BUT the clear winner was their special, The Barbed Wire pizza. This pizza came with BBQ pork, bacon, jalapeños, cheese, and a balsamic drizzle. We got it without the jalapeños. My goodness! It was amazing! The perfect blend of savory, sweet, salty and crunchy. Our new pizza favorite is an understatement! We also tried the meatball appetizer - terrific! Prices were reasonable for a family of 5. A great non-chain meal that we enjoyed.

2  Thank Tracey P
Reviewed 24 May 2014

From the time we walked in and smelled the garlic in the air we felt it would be a great experience. We LOOVE garlic and feel a pizza can never have too much on it! Super friendly gal greeted us. We went at around 4PM so we almost had the place to ourselves, which was nice.

I ordered a white sauce pizza and Bob had a full meat lovers pizza. BOth were almost PERFECT in every way. Sauce, flavors, crust, texture etc. A +!

The prices also were not bad for the quality of the food. We both ate a half of our pizzas and took the other half home for leftovers, so all in all we got 4 meals out of the low price.

That was also nice. We WILL be back. Looved it! OH also they had this homemade habenero sauce that we were told the owner makes himself and it was OMG wonderful too! I dipped my crust in it.

The other help was super friendly too. I highly recomend this place!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Yum! Best pizza in Knox! Fresh ingredients with interesting choices. Love all the options! Ask for an uncut pizza to take home for another night!

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

We had someone bring some pizzas to work from Hard Knox and they were amazing. I tried the BBQ and the sausage, but the chicken pesto was my fav. Can't wait to go there for myself. So good!