“Average”

Add it.
Kichi
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Lots of selection. Quantity value but just mediocre quality. Nothing special. Good spot to overeat and stuff yourself with average quality treats.

There are newer reviews for Kichi

Reviewed 19 December 2012

This is a Chinese-Japanese restaurant. The Chinese food is the standard stuff you find in many places. There is also a sushi bar, which is quite good, especially for a buffet. The pieces of fish are smaller than in dedicated sushi restaurants, but you can get all you want. Kichi is a good compromise for a group where not everyone loves sushi.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

I go here regularly. I love their sushi and the variety of foods available (all you can eat). I haven't had a disappointment yet!

Reviewed 12 December 2012

Kabuki was a welcomed change in sushi restaurants when we first tried it out. We love sushi and are always looking for new places to try. As we were driving by and saw the sign we decided to try it.

Reviewed 18 August 2012 via mobile

The restaurant is very nice. The service was first class. They must have improved since some of the other reviews I read above. As far as the food ok at best. I did not eat the sushi (do not believe in eating sushi that is on a buffet). But as far as all the other food it was ok. The habichi did not have any rice, they left the shrimp tails on, and the shrimp sauce sucks. I will not be back. My bill was $12.00 because they had an aniversary special (%15 off).