“Nice atmosphere & good food.”
Review of Kichi - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kichi
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We eat here occasional and have never been disappointed with anything they offer. Much cleaner than the Hibachi grill just down the road, and has much better clientele too. Good food, quality food.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

My friends and I get together for lunch often, we go to Kichi many times. It is always consistent. Good price, excellent choices from soups, salads of all kinds, rice, noodles, chicken, beef, pork, seafood, sushi, and many vegetable dishes too. We have enjoyed eating at Kichi Japanese restaurant often, since it opened several years ago....it is buffet-style but definitely does not have that cafeteria atmosphere. Wait staff are impeccably polite, quiet, and well-dressed, My all-time favorite is the spicy shrimp and spicy tuna,,,,Yum yum...

Reviewed 27 June 2013

We went to Kichi today in Knoxville for lunch. It was my first visit. I was a little skeptical about trying the restaurant, some friends wanted to meet there.

I was pleasantly surprised. The waitress was very nice and helpful. The buffet was very large - everything from sushi, to traditional Chinese dishes, to shellfish like shrimp and fresh fruit. Since we were treated to lunch, I have no idea on the cost of the buffet.

I would definitely go back again the next time I visit.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

My brother and I get together for lunch once a month. We have been to Kichi many times. It is always consistent. Good price, excellent choices from soups, salads of all kinds, rice, noodles, chicken, beef, pork, seafood, sushi, and many vegetable dishes too. This is my favorite Asian buffet and there are many here in Knoxville so that is saying a lot. They have hibachi too that I believe may be operating for dinner. This is a mixture of Chinese, Japanese and perhaps other as they have dim sum too. My favorites are lo mien noodles, all the veggie dishes, all the seafood such as salmon, crab casserole and coconut shrimp. They have so many dishes of each thing that I have not even tried all the dishes after going for several years. However I get kind of stuck on my favorites so that may not happen anyway. They do have a menu but we have not gotten one for lunch. I assume you could though. The only thing that could be better is the sushi. It is average but not bad. The service is always great too. The restaurant is very classy and clean too. I have read reviews from those that did not like it. Each to their own, but our experiences have all been great so far.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

We have enjoyed eating at Kichi Japanese restaurant often, since it opened several years ago....it is buffet-style but definitely does NOT have that cafeteria atmosphere. Wait staff are impeccably polite, quiet, and well-dressed. Highly recommend this restaurant.