“The best mall foodcourt meal I have ever had.”
Review of K Town Kababs - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
K Town Kababs
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Kingston, Tennessee
“The best mall foodcourt meal I have ever had.”
Reviewed 5 June 2010

The food and service here is exceptional. A friend and I tried this place out in late May 2010. It was still relatively new and I think they are still getting their system down. Our greeter/server could not have been more attentive, asking all the things the best waiter would ask ( would like this or that condiment, can i suggest anything, etc.) I had the lamb shwarma with an additional side of hummus. I think each was the finest and freshest quality examples I have ever had. I noticed that the server went in the back to get everything off the grill or be freshly made. I also noted the manager working intently reminding me of a mother who can not stand anything out of place in her kitchen. The shwarma was loaded with thinly sliced lamb, red onions (added for free) fresh spices and served with basmati /jasmine rice mix and a small serving of the same fresh hummus. I laughed a bit when I took a break from my meal and looked around the court realizing that there was no McDonald's present. To find this kind of service and quality food in its place is unexpected and fabulous.

1 review from our community