“Great Restaurant”

Cuisines: Pizza
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

I loved the place we had stopped there on our way home to shop and found this restaurant decided to go in and the food is amazing.
The pizzas were so delicious never had anything like it before.

• Visited February 2013

Clinton, Tennessee
“Hit or miss?”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I would love to give this restaurant 5 points, if not for two major issues. I used to go here all the time and it was always great, but lately it has been a little spotty. The employees are the first problem. It's always been staffed mainly by young people, but they used to be friendly and clean-looking. The last few times, they've appeared dirty and disinterested, been slow, and made mistakes. The food has been a little disappointing, too. Sometimes it tastes like the lid fell off of a container of spices on top of my sub. I'll probably give the place a few more chances, to make sure I didn't just visit on a few bad days, before I write the place off completely.

• Visited December 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Surprisingly non-greasy pizza”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

We got a pizza from here for takeout to eat back in our hotel room; the pizza was quite tasty and low on excess fat, albeit the cheese used was rather different from what I'm used to (it wasn't bad, just different).

• Visited December 2012
Tennessee
“Son's favorite”
Reviewed 8 September 2012

My son begs to go to Mangia. He loves this pace! I see why...it's fast and it's really good. You can get pizza by the slice, or get a whole one. They also have a selection of salads and a variety of pasta dishes. They give you delicious breadsticks with marinara while you wait for your pizza. You only have to wait if you are ordering a whole pie, or a pasta dish, and even then it's pretty fast.
The pizza is really good, and we should definitely go more often.

• Visited July 2012
Oak Ridge, TN
“Why go to a chain when this local place is so great!”
Reviewed 6 July 2011

We love that you can get whole pizza pies or just a slice. Salads, deserts and pastas are pretty good too.

The complimentary (when you dine in) breadsticks are terrific with all the yummy butter and garlic.

The pizza is our favorite in the Knoxville area and that's why it gets 5 stars from us. It means we will return!

• Visited June 2011