“Good Yogurt!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Price range: US$0 - US$5
Hamlin, Texas
“Good Yogurt!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

In my humble opinion, Froyoz is the best yogurt shop I've been in. They had a wide variety of flavors, including sorbets. The toppings are more accessible than in other places I've been, and there seems to be a better variety. My only dislike is that the seating is not up to par with other frozen yogurt shops I've been to.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

salem, va
“great discovery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2013

We discovered the Froyoz in Garden City South Carolina, while on a mini vacation this week. What a great find. I usually prefer ice cream but tried the fat free, sugar free vanilla w/ toppings. It was great. It was so good we went back 3 nights. I look forward to returning in August!

• Visited April 2013
Melville, New York
“Perfect place to take a child”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

My grandson loves this place. He is able to create his own yogurt dessert and he is one happy camper. Place is clean, friendly, and yogurt is really good.

Visited March 2012
Tennessee
“Ok froyo”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2011

Froyos is fine for a quick yogurt with convenient and ample parking, close to the greenway. The quality of toppings, flavor selection, decor, and little special touches are not quite up to some other froyo shops we have been to.

• Visited September 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Golden Standard for Frozen Yogurt in Knoxville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2011

This place is the golden standard when I'm looking for a frozen yogurt place in Knoxville. I've been to Menchie's, which is always packed and busy.

I've never had a bad experience here. Compared to one of my other reviews at another place, Froyoz has been clean, they've been extremely friendly, I'm always greeted promptly, and the owner/staff/manager seem genuinely interested in creating a great experience for their customers. I will ALWAYS pick great service and a great experience over trendy/chic settings.

I am really impressed with this location--they care about their customers and they're dedicated to actively listening to what people say.

If you haven't been to this location, I recommend it highly. Great staff, great service, great atmosphere, great product!

• Visited July 2011