“DIY frozen yogurt”

Froyoz
Ranked #539 of 1,198 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

Love the way you can make your own sundae, literally. Unlimited sampling. Had never been here before. They have a ton of toppings, including cake, cheesecake, standard sundae sprinkles & candy toppings & syrups AND these little "juice balls" that look like giant caviar.

Friendly staff, clean place, brightly decorated. Nice little place.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

In my humble opinion, Froyoz is the best yogurt shop I've been in. They had a wide variety of flavors, including sorbets. The toppings are more accessible than in other places I've been, and there seems to be a better variety. My only dislike is that the seating is not up to par with other frozen yogurt shops I've been to.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

We discovered the Froyoz in Garden City South Carolina, while on a mini vacation this week. What a great find. I usually prefer ice cream but tried the fat free, sugar free vanilla w/ toppings. It was great. It was so good we went back 3 nights. I look forward to returning in August!

Reviewed 19 April 2012

My grandson loves this place. He is able to create his own yogurt dessert and he is one happy camper. Place is clean, friendly, and yogurt is really good.

Reviewed 16 November 2011

Froyos is fine for a quick yogurt with convenient and ample parking, close to the greenway. The quality of toppings, flavor selection, decor, and little special touches are not quite up to some other froyo shops we have been to.