“Simply Amazing”

Gosh
Ranked #79 of 1,197 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Ethiopian
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I have to admit that I was a bit hesitant to try Gosh at first because I didn't know what to expect. We were visiting Knoxville for the weekend and I finally decided "why not try something different?" WOW!! We had a sampler that included beef, chicken, lamb and a couple vegetarian dishes. Outstanding! My only regret is that they don't have a restaurant in Atlanta.

3  Thank Lauren S
There are newer reviews for Gosh

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The food here is very flavorful and authentic and the prices are very reasonable. We love to come here for dinner.

4  Thank Scott A
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I visited Gosh tonight with a group of friends. The ones of us who had never been there before were a little hesitant to try the food. We were greeted by a very friendly and patient waitress. After a long debate, we ordered the sampler that was about $25. The waitress explained to us how to properly eat the food. Everything was surprisingly delicious.My personal favorites were the collard greens, cabbage and the salad. We all agreed we would make a return visit. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking to try Ethiopian food.

2  Thank TNTraveler2003
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This was the first time my husband and I had Ethiopian food. It was absolutely amazing! Don't be fooled by the outside look; the inside is very nice and clean. We got a combination platter for two, and it had a mix of spicy, beef, and vegetable food. It was a lot of food to eat, but it tasted amazing. This is one of the best places in Knoxville for sure. The service was very good. Our waitress could tell this was a new experience for us, and she explained all the food on the menu and showed us how to eat the food.

4  Thank BGfalcon2012
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We ordered the combination platter for two (shown in the icon), which was about $20. It came with both spicy and mild items--two meats and the rest vegetables (the spicy ones weren't overly hot) and would have served three easily. Service was friendly and efficient, and we both enjoyed everything on the platter (lentils, squash with carrots and potatoes, peas, beef, pork and more). Beer is available at what they claim is the best price in Knoxville (but no other alcoholic beverages are offered). We will be back.

3  Thank vcv