La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville East
US$122
Country Inn
US$151
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Knoxville(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$127
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sleep Inn North Knoxville(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$75
SleepInn
US$128
US$115
Best Western Knoxville Suites(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$65
US$55
QualityInn
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$90
US$119
Hotels.com
All reviewstraveling with petspet ownerspet friendly hotelspet policyfirst floorallow petsindoor poolsmall dogwafflesbeds were comfortablefront desk personbiscuitsbreakfast barpleasant stayroad tripwould stay here againeasy access
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Easy access from major highway... service was quick. We were only looking for a place to break our trip. Clean, comfortable for what we needed and the price was right. Breakfast was included and we were on the road again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stayed here during the weekend of March 15/16 with our Labrador. We chose this hotel because they allow pets and because of the location to an event we were attending. After reading some of the reviews I didn't have high hopes that we would consider returning t - but I was wrong. We really loved this hotel! It was clean, quiet, had comfortable beds, and the staff was very friendly and outgoing. Yes, there was torn/frayed wallpaper in our bathroom as some other reviewers have stated, but our room was clean so I was able to let the wallpaper go. The king size room was a perfect size for our 65 lb dog and two adults, and we didn’t feel overcrowded. If you're looking for a 4 star hotel then this isn't your place. If you're looking for a comfortable, clean, and convenient hotel that's located right off Interstate 40, then I would say look no more. One thing to consider is that this hotel is located on what I would call the outskirts of Knoxville, so it will be somewhat of a drive (15-30 minutes) to most of the shopping and malls in the area. We loved it though, and will most definitely return when in the area again.

Room Tip: Dogs aren't allowed in the lobby, and there are two side entrances for you to take them out for walks, etc. Make sure you don't stay too close to these doors as people tend to come and go and it can get a little loud at times.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Stayed here for one night while traveling home from Hershey Pennsylvania to San Antonio, Texas. I booked a double Queen suite on Priceline for a low price. The staff had my key ready as soon as I walked in, and I was in my room minutes later. They have a large indoor pool and hot tub, a good breakfast and nice staff.

The suite I had was on the 3rd floor and had a walk through to another room for the sofa and television. I essentially had 2 rooms. The beds were very comfortable and soft. The showers were hot and there were Keurigs in the room :-) . The down part was that the doors between the two rooms would bang against the wall and this caused a neighbor below me to complain I was jumping around. I would remove the doors to prevent this in the future.

Nice hotel. Would I return. Yes. I was able to rest very well, and it was clean.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2014

After reading the reviews of all of the La Quintas in the area, we drove out of our way for this one. It is in dire need of upgrading. The lampshades were frayed and the wallpaper was peeling. On the plus side, the bed was comfy. The room was clean, shower seemed newer and the brightest thing in the whole place was the shower curtain!
The gentleman at the desk was friendly, helpful and pleasant. The restaurant near the property (Puleos) was a bonus.
The hallway is long and dark, the room was bland and dark. The breakfast area was okay, however the yogurt variety was limited and not refrigerated, instead set on a bowl of ice. Nothing else was appealing. We stay at LaQuintas often because we travel with our small Yorkie.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We choose La Quinta when traveling south in the winter as our stopover midway because they allow dogs for free. By far, this hotel is the best one we have chosen and we will definitely make it our regular stop going south and then back north. The hotel has inside entrance, is clean, an highly convenient off the Route 40 exit

The rooms were spacious with plenty of moving around room for two adults and two golden retrievers. The bed was very comfortable and everything was quite good.

It is a mid-price hotel so don't go looking for a Marriott type property. But it was an exellent place to stay and offers breakfast in the morning although we had fruit and breakfast bars in the car so we didn't eat there.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple