“Fresh and delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Maryville, TN
“Fresh and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2012 via mobile

Chipotle's is hands down the best of what I call the "Mexican Subways." They have the best meats, fresh toppings, a good selection, and quick service. Personally, I like the bowl. The burrito is fantastic but it is massive.

My only gripe would be its crowded and the atmosphere is bland. That being said, it's crowded because it's delicious and I don't go to a place like this for atmosphere.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

“Best Mexican Takeaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2012 via mobile

I love Chipotle so much I drive 45 minutes to get it every week! This Chipotle is great every time, the staff are friendly and it is very clean. I highly recommend it, so cheap too

Dumont, New Jersey
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2012

Parking situation is kind of stupid but it's not their fault, the food was delicious and the service was spectacular, the manager took the time to talk to me it was great

Visited October 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
“Quick and fresh lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2012

I eat here with my coworkers at least once a week, and the servers are always quick and polite...even with a long line wrapped around the restaurant. I like that the food is healthy (as long as you don't order the sour cream on top) and that the portions are big enough for me to make two meals out of one! Also, the ingredients are all fresh and organic/local...and the meat is hormone free! I feel good about eating chain food when I go here, money well spent indeed.

Visited May 2012
Knoxville
“Fresh, delicious, quick, I-40 exit about 2 miles”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2011

If you are looking for the freshest of food or rushed for time, this is the place for you.
This is the fastest growing restaurant in the US because of its fresh ingredients and highest quality of meat. You do pay for this excellent food, it's not cheap, yet not overly priced. We wanted a meal where the wait time would not be long. Staff is very fast. Not the friendliest staff, but I believe this is due to their focus on food/orders.

We ordered one burrito (braised carnita) with cheese, rice, black beans, sour cream, guacamole and salsa and had the burrito cut in half as the portions are very large. The meat is excellent, not tough or hard. You can barely wrap your mouth around the burrito. We also ordered chips and guacamole as a side. Their guacamole is outstanding, creamy, fresh and very flavorful.

We took our lunch a few blocks down the street to the city park on the Cumberland strip near the interstate and had a picnic since the place is noisy and not large at all as compared to their Atlanta restaurants. This was disappointing to us.

Free parking is available a few blocks away behind this place. The only reason I am not giving it a higher rating is I felt cramped, eating area was small and it was way too noisy. We were there about 2pm in the afternoon.

• Visited August 2011