“Great lunch”

Ranked #14 of 1,207 Restaurants in Knoxville
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Greek salad - awesome, spanakopita - so good have to have it again. Reuben's with meet and with veggie burger - yummy! #1 in Tennessee :) Worth the 1 1/2 hour drive.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Never heard of this restaurant, was in the area for the first time on business, but will definitely return. Walter, the owner was positively adorable. The hospitality alone would make anyone want to come back. He introduced me to a food I never heard of except the Gyros. Hand made fresh Humus and an array of salads...I couldn't sample them all, but the 5-6 that I did, I took with me, and will definitely go back for more. Best Gyros this side of Chicago! :-D Don't miss this stop. Your taste buds will thank you.

2  Thank ccrider13
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I was introduced to The Holy Land by one of my customers, after living in Knoxville for about a year. I had never heard of it before that, but I have been back many times.
The owners are always friendly, and the food is always good. Somethings are better than others though.
Not a big fan of their gyros, but I love all their salad/side dish items. Their curried chicken rocks!!!
Definately worth the stop and the money.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

One of my best dining experiences in Knoxville! Holy Land offers an ample menu of authentic middle eastern food...along with some classics...like their incredibly insane looking Ruben sandwich. Their market also has a wonderful selection of yogurts, cheeses, teas, coffees, sweets, etc. When asking about a specific cheese, the owner (Walter) promptly prepared a sample for us...telling us, "You are family now..."

1  Thank 13Jozef
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Fabulous Mediterranean cuisine, great market, bulk foods, take-out deli, even clothing. It was well worth seeking out in our drive from Canada down south, bypassing Knoxville.

1  Thank Renee T