“Epic gyros”

Dining options: Breakfast
Centreville
“Epic gyros”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

This place was awesome the gyros were boss and the tahiti sauce and the tzatziki is the best and the soda is pretty good and it is sweet nice place :)

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Fresh, Flavor and Fantastic”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

After reading these reviews, we decided to try this restaurant as we were passing through Knoxville. We were not disappointed! The Greek salad, homemade hummus and swarma were all bursting with flavor and so fresh that we wanted to try everything, but unfortunately were too full. Walter was great!

• Visited July 2014
“Great lunch”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Greek salad - awesome, spanakopita - so good have to have it again. Reuben's with meet and with veggie burger - yummy! #1 in Tennessee :) Worth the 1 1/2 hour drive.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“What a pleasant suprise”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Never heard of this restaurant, was in the area for the first time on business, but will definitely return. Walter, the owner was positively adorable. The hospitality alone would make anyone want to come back. He introduced me to a food I never heard of except the Gyros. Hand made fresh Humus and an array of salads...I couldn't sample them all, but the 5-6 that I did, I took with me, and will definitely go back for more. Best Gyros this side of Chicago! :-D Don't miss this stop. Your taste buds will thank you.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank ccrider13
damascus
“Wonderful place!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I was introduced to The Holy Land by one of my customers, after living in Knoxville for about a year. I had never heard of it before that, but I have been back many times.
The owners are always friendly, and the food is always good. Somethings are better than others though.
Not a big fan of their gyros, but I love all their salad/side dish items. Their curried chicken rocks!!!
Definately worth the stop and the money.

• Visited November 2013