“Friendly”

Ranked #16 of 1,212 Restaurants in Knoxville
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

This grocery/restaurant serves good middle eastern basics and some western food. The food is super fresh and good. The tabbouleh in particular was terrific. They make a baklava with sugar instead of honey, which is far superior to the sticky greek version. The fattoush was inferior, mushy and lacking pita. The owners are present and friendly creating a caring atmosphere. All in all, though, I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here, but if in the hood I'd certainly stop if fir nothing else than to load up on olives, sumac and za'atar.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

This place was awesome the gyros were boss and the tahiti sauce and the tzatziki is the best and the soda is pretty good and it is sweet nice place :)

Reviewed 30 July 2014

After reading these reviews, we decided to try this restaurant as we were passing through Knoxville. We were not disappointed! The Greek salad, homemade hummus and swarma were all bursting with flavor and so fresh that we wanted to try everything, but unfortunately were too full. Walter was great!

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Greek salad - awesome, spanakopita - so good have to have it again. Reuben's with meet and with veggie burger - yummy! #1 in Tennessee :) Worth the 1 1/2 hour drive.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Never heard of this restaurant, was in the area for the first time on business, but will definitely return. Walter, the owner was positively adorable. The hospitality alone would make anyone want to come back. He introduced me to a food I never heard of except the Gyros. Hand made fresh Humus and an array of salads...I couldn't sample them all, but the 5-6 that I did, I took with me, and will definitely go back for more. Best Gyros this side of Chicago! :-D Don't miss this stop. Your taste buds will thank you.

2  Thank ccrider13