TownePlace Suites Knoxville Cedar Bluff
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$140
HolidayInn.com
US$165
US$145
  • Pool
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$109
US$126
US$117
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$94
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suiteroom was cleannon refundable depositprepackaged muffinsstay at marriott propertieshotel was recently renovatedallow petssmall kitchenclose proximitycedar bluffshort staysleeper sofahave stayed here several timesroom rateroad triptop floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2008

We were very happy with this hotel and the staff. We stayed there for a business trip. My daughter and I (17 mo old) shared the 2 bedroom suite, and my mom stayed next door in the studio. I called ahead with several questions (this was my first time traveling with my daughter) and the staff were very friendly and helpful. They couldn't answer one of my questions and the asst manager called me back first thing the next morning. I requested additional items in my room and they got them for me, and were there waiting when we checked in. My room was very practical and clean- fully functional kitchen and living room area along with the 2 bedrooms and bath area. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. My daughter was sick while we were there, and the staff helped me find the hospital and pharmacy address and numbers and even made some phone calls for me. It's never good to be away from home when your child is sick, but this was the next best thing. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The grocery store is a couple minutes away, along with several restaurants and the interstate is just a minute away for easy travel.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank reviewerIllinois
Reviewed 13 December 2007

My husband and I visit Knoxville 4-6 times a year for medical reasons.
We have discovered TownePlace Suites and it has become our hotel of choice. It is quiet and clean with very friendly staff who always accommodate our room requests, flexible check out times, etc. The suites are very comfortable with enough kitchen equipment to actually have simple meals in the room. I have researched other places in west Knoxville and found this one to be the best quality and value, especially compared to it's more expensive "sibling" SpringHill Suites.

It's not luxury, but has enough amenities to be more than adequate for
a 1-2 night stay.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RedConvertible
Reviewed 10 November 2007

I was surprisingly pleased with this hotel. I had never stayed at a TownePlace before but found it to be just as good as the Residence Inn next door for 25% less money. I highly recommend this hotel and I will continue to stay here when pass thru knoxville.

• Stayed: February 2007
1  Thank briny319
A TripAdvisor Member
van down by the river
Reviewed 20 September 2005

Wow. Very clean, nice rooms, nice check-in.

No idea about the location, because i'm not from the area, but the hotel was very nice and geared towards long-term stays.

• Stayed: September 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 January 2005

Words cannot describe what a wonderful hotel this is. My husband and I were just passing through while driving cross-country, and we were absolutely floored by the quality of this hotel and its staff. We were able to use points for our stay, but I would have paid $200 or more to stay here. There are five-star hotels in San Francisco that aren't nearly as nice as this place.

While not fancy, the rooms were impeccably clean, well decorated, nicely furnished and extremely comfortable. The attendant at check-in was congenial and accommodating to our every need. The pool area was clean, and the hallways were as clean as the lobby. This hotel is centrally located--near restaurants and shopping.

We are planning our next road trip for 2006 and we hope to stay here again. If I were a teacher, I'd give it an A+++!!!

14  Thank CaliforniaGirl77