Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville West/Cedar Bluff
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$140
HolidayInn.com
US$145
  • Pool
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$109
US$126
US$117
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$94
All reviewscooked to order breakfastcedar bluffparkside grilloutback steakhouserestaurants within walking distancegreat place to staypool and hot tubeach morningbreakfast was excellentknoxville westroom was cleanvery nice hotelfront desk staffbusiness tripwould stay here againwe've stayednice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 February 2013

We travel south from Canada every year to Florida, we stay each year at this Hotel, going down and on the way back ! Everybody is so pleasant and accommodating, especially Geraldine in the Restaurant. We've stayed at other Hilton Garden Inn's, this one is definitely the best ! Looking forward to our return trip on March 31st, weather permitting !

Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2013

The rooms are huge, clean and the beds are so comfortable. They have those firmness adjustable beds similar to the sleep number, probably the best rest/sleep I've had while in a hotel. The staff is also very warm and inviting. Great location as well. It's hidden from noisy traffic but close enough to decent restaurants in the area. Great drinks and good food at the Parkside Grill across the street.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

I had the in bedroom jacuzzi suite, nice room and hot tub but pubic hairs and dirt all over the shower and hot tub, I had to go buy bathtub cleaner and a scrubber and clean it myself because I didn't trust the housecleaning staff. Also the breakfast is a scam, no indication anywhere its not complimentary and the staff invite you to enjoy it and then bring you a $10 + tip bill per person. No problem if it had been more than boxed cereal, muffins, disgusting hard boiled eggs, dry bagels and what must have been soy bacon and cold scrambled eggs. At least put up a sign indicating it's not included with the price of the room.

Room Tip: I had the in bedroom jacuzzi suite, nice room and hot tub but pubic hairs and dirt all over the shower and hot tub, I had to go buy bathtub cleaner and a scrubber and clean it myself because I didn't trust the housecleaning staff. Also the breakfast is a scam, no indication anywhere its not complimentary and the staff invite you to enjoy it and then bring you a $10 + tip bill per person afterwards. No problem if it had been more than boxed cereal, muffins, disgusting hard boiled eggs, dry bagels and what must have been soy bacon and cold scrambled eggs. At least put a sign indicating it's not included with the room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
HGIKnoxville, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville West/Cedar Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. We apologize for the issues you may have had at our hotel. It is our goal to make everyone's stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Had we been made aware of your issues during your stay we would have taken the necessary steps to correct. We do have signage posted for our breakfast stating the cost, however we will make sure our staff is aware of your concern. We thank you for taking the time to write a review and hope you will give us another try the next time you are in Knoxville.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

I stayed her for business. Its very clean and comfortable. I love the large lobby with the beautiful decorations. They have a managers reception each evening. I did not attend but saw the nice buffet set out. The staff is very pleasant and accommodating. Highly recommended if you are in the area and need a nice clean place to stay. They have a pool and work out room, as well as a business center which is useful to check in for your flight and print your boarding passes. They also have a small bar in the lobby for relaxation following your day.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

Beautiful decor in lobby; friendly staff; convienient to lots of restaurants and shopping; very secure. Must have been slow the night I stayed, because I got upgrade to a whirlpool suite. The room was HUGE and clean but the furniture & carpet were stained from prolonged use. The shower head must have been mounted 8' above the floor and had only okay pressure. I was very pleased with the overall experience because I received a governement rate. Probably would have a different opinion had I paid the $169 that they said they sell rooms for during the week.