We have just returned from a combination business trip that included taking some of my largest customers to a UT football game. I booked 2 rooms with 2 beds for the 4 of us on the Hilton website. When we arrived we were told that there was construction taking place, and that they could not honor our confirmed reservation, but would have to put us in 2 king rooms,,,Yes, that is 2 businessmen to the bed. We are not that close....After speaking with the front desk, manager on call, and asking him to call the manager, nothing was done except for them to confirm that there were additional king rooms empty, that they would charge us an additonal $89per room for their mistake. Yes, that was in addition to the $139 per room rate we were paying on the first 2. Everyone expects to be treated right when a mix up has occurred, and the management of this place did not try to do anything to help the situation. There are many nice hotels in this area, and I will STAY AWAY, and hope you will also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Book a spacious one or two-bed guest room at the Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville West/Cedar Bluff hotel and enjoy a patented Garden Sleep System® bed. Stay connected to the office with complimentary high-speed internet access and work comfortably from the work desk. Unwind and watch your favorite television show on the 32-inch LCD TV. Savor a delicious cooked-to-order breakfast in the Garden Bar & Grille or kick-start the day with a workout in the fitness room. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our indoor pool or relax in our outdoor whirlpool at our hotel in Knoxville, TN. Business guests can take advantage of the 24-hour Business Center and complimentary in-room internet access with secure remote printing. Take a break and enjoy a drink in our bar open Monday thru Saturday from 5 pm to 10 pm and happy hour from 5 pm to 7 pm. Host an elegant meeting or event in 1,450 square ft. of event space. Every spacious Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville West/Cedar Bluff guest room and suite contains everything you need for a comfortable, productive stay. Traveling on business? Use the work-station and complimentary WiFi with secure remote printing through PrinterOn®. Recline on the Hilton Garden Inn Serta Perfect Sleeper bed, available as one king-sized or two queen-sized with plump feather pillows and luxurious linen. Enjoy the comforts of home with the in-room Hospitality Center, containing a refrigerator, microwave, and Keurig coffee-maker. Relax on an armchair in front of the 32-inch flat-screen LCD TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville West/Cedar Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn West Knoxville/Cedar Bluff Hotel Knoxville
- Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville
- Hilton Knoxville