Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville West - Papermill Dr
Ranked #27 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed 21 August 2014

The bed was not the only wonderful experience...I was impressed with the exterior and interior appearance. The ambiance was warm and inviting. The staff was friendly, very helpful and provided great service. The breakfast was great! I was searching for a particular type of yogurt...Mr. Lee saw me and quickly came to my aid. He was pleasant and I enjoyed speaking with him for several minutes. This is a great hotel with a great staff...I will visit again with I am in the area. I almost forgot...please take the Kerig out of the bathroom...LOL.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CCW59

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel for a business trip and the staff went beyond my expectations. A sweet young lady named Danielle provided superb service with a smile on her face! She helped me with my reservation ( which my boss messed up) and even fixed my tv. You go girl

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Ilana1787
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The hotel is beautiful. The fire pit area out front really caught my eye and I wish the weather permitted me to sit around it with my family. The Breakfast Area Was Amazing!! The Food Was Amazing And The Service By The Hostess Leslie Was Even Better. She Came And Asked If She Could Get Us Anything Else. She Was Such A Sweet Lady!! Loved it and will try to come back very soon.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank TheHounschells
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Needed a one-night stay due to family funeral, and this hotel was in a perfect location. Property looks brand new although it has been open for greater than one year. Staff very helpful and pleasant. Clean, fresh and enjoyable stay. Awesome breakfast! I was really surprised!

Room Tip: If you are light sleepier, ask to be opposite of expressway.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I ended up sharing a room with two of my tennis teammates. We were in town for a tournament. Two of us had to share the king bed, which was so huge it was no big deal sharing. Our other friend said the rollaway was perfectly comfortable. As you can imagine, 3 girls in one room plus luggage, tennis paraphernalia, etc could be asking for trouble. Luckily the room was not cramped and efficiently laid out for us to have enough space without cramping anyone else's style. We also needed a lot of things upon first arriving...more pillows, blankets, towels, soap...the second we asked, we got it with a smile. Very nice service.

The breakfast was also a Godsend. Nice selection of carbs and protein to ramp us up for our morning matches.

The pool area was also a nice place to unwind. Would've rocked if it had a hot tub, but...hey. It was a fun place to hang out and cool down after playing.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Recently stayed at this hotel on a business trip. The lobby was simply beautiful and well decorated. The staff is excellent as well other than the overnight clerk who disappears and makes you wait 20 minutes to pay for a snack. The rooms are VERY small with no chair in rooms with 2 queen beds other than the desk chair. When you get off the elevator you have to carefully move not to run into the wall. Overall the hotel was very clean, they have a nice outdoor fire pit and close to several local places to eat.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ddmullis
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville West - Papermill Dr, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear ddmullis,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted you found our lobby beautiful and well decorated. We are also pleased you found our staff highly commendable. Guest satisfaction is important to us and we try our hardest to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel.

Please accept our sincere apology for the shortcomings you experienced and we regret the level of service you received did not live up to your expectations. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. We have taken note and wish to thank you for all your comments. These are of great importance to us and allows us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The staff at this hotel was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean location great just off the highway. Easy on and off the highway access. Close to many fast food and eat in restaurants. Staff helpful in giving directions.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Knoxville hotels
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut
Holiday Inn Knoxville West- Cedar Bluff Rd
Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville Papermill Drive
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville at Cedar Bluff
Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West
Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville West - Papermill Dr? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville West - Papermill Dr

Address: 6324 Papermill Dr, Knoxville, TN 37919-4813
Region: United States > Tennessee > Knoxville
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #27 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Price Range: £80 - £119 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville West - Papermill Dr 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville West - Papermill Dr reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.