“Not that good.”

Good for: Child-friendly
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Not that good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

I was here with my family on the 10th. for my birthday, we had to wait for a table for quite a long time, even though we seen 5 tables open, after waiting for 15 more minutes we ask about the tables, we were told "we just need to get them cleaned" OK, I'm pretty sure I could have cleaned them faster, but I digress, never the less we waited.. Once we were seated our server was a male and was just a little weird. We placed our order, and again the wait was on, we waited for what seemed like 30 minutes and when our meal came to the table it was luke worm and one of our steaks had to be returned. Over all it was just OK, not what I have come to expect from Outback Steak house. We will go back again I suppose, I just hope they make some changes.

• Visited September 2013

Columbia, South Carolina, United States
“Great Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

I was impressed with the food and staff of this Outback. Last time I visited an Outback in Charleston, SC the food was not all that great. So i was happy with food and staff.

Visited July 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013

The food is great, the service is wonderful. If you find yourself in this part of town, stop in. You won't be sorry.

• Visited June 2013
Snellville
“Worst Steaks I have had in a LONG time!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

I was in Knoxville for a competition and went to Outback's to have a good steak. We ordered two porterhouse steaks, both our steaks had the silver tendon running all the way through it, another of our party ordered a hamburger. (How can you mess up a hamburger?) I sent my steak back and was brought another "porterhouse" steak (none of these were true porterhouse cuts). The second steak was tough. Even my broccoli was raw!! The hamburger was tasteless.

Another couple that was also attending the competition, ate at Outback's that same evening and stated they had the same experience.

Very sad!!

gancimom

• Visited June 2013
Woodstock
“We love outback”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

We love outback steak house and have been to many all over Canada and USA. This one was on par with the others we have visited. The food was good, Service was good and price was right. All in all we were very pleased.

• Visited March 2013