“Quick, fresh, and delicious deli”

Gus's Good Times Deli
Ranked #237 of 1,212 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 7 August 2011

My boyfriend was a UT student and loved this place while he was in Knoxville. We stopped at Gus's while traveling through. For my first Knoxville food experience, I was pretty pleased. We ordered hogie sandwiches and they were melty goodness. Considering this place is sorta rundown looking (but in a charming way; it wasn't dirty) the meat was all freshly sliced, and the sandwiches carefully crafted. Worth the price-- it was a lot of food. Makes me a little sad I wasn't a UT student too. Two thumbs up.

1  Thank firenixie

Reviewed 21 October 2008

Great Deli an icon at UT

Reviewed 13 March 2008

Gus's is a great place and they are open late and they have delivery to several hospitals like Baptist, UT, Fort Sanders, Children's. Also to area motels.

My favorite is the chicken salad sandwich because the chicken salad has big chunks of chicken in it and it's the best I have ever ate. Also the cheeseburgers and fries are excellent.

Gerald, Aaron, John, Shawn, Duke are really friendly employees.

1  Thank ohsheliatoo
Reviewed 17 January 2008

I love me some Gus's! Its really hits the spot when you want a burger and fries. A bit pricy but come on...it's Gus's.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 5 January 2008

Awesome Greek deli. A little pricey, but good. Get the double Gus's burger, with a cold beer.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook