“Awesome!”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Gallatin, Tennessee
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

My wife & I dined here for a friend's rehearsal dinner. We had never heard of the restaurant since we had never stayed in Knoxville before. The food was excellent, and the staff was very attentive & professional. We had a pre-selected menu with a couple of options for the rehearsal dinner. I had the filet with the Neva's potatoes and Delaware pie for dessert. My wife had the crab cakes with spinach & key lime pie for dessert. All were excellent! I don't order filet that often, but I have to say this was probably the best I've had. It just melted in my mouth. My wife's crab cakes were also the best I've had. All of the crab cakes I've ever tasted had a good amount of crab, but also had a lot of filling to keep them together. These crab cakes had LUMP pieces of crab, and hardly any filler - excellent. It was also a nice to have the local microbrew, Cherokee. We definitely enjoyed this place and will return when we're in Knoxville again.

Visited October 2012

Caswell Beach, North Carolina
“Great Service and Great Food”
Reviewed 26 October 2012 via mobile

I have been going to this restaurant for over 20 years. this restaurant is our families place to meet before Tn. Football games. Marty and Darius at the bar treat us like family. I think that if the food was not up to par and then some, then we would not have gone back all this time. The
general manager, Ken, has gone the extra mile to make us feel that they really care. Where do you get this kind of service. NO WHERE!!!!!!. Everything is 5 star.

Waterford, Michigan
“Even for non-seafood people!”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I'm not a real seafood person, but the person I was having dinner with is. We had an outstanding waiter--very accommodating and personable--really gave us such excellent service. I had a hamburger and fries (lol), but it was great! My dinner partner had a few different items and enjoyed them.

Visited October 2012
Ridgeland, Mississippi
“Great experience”
Reviewed 3 October 2012

My husband and i went there on the recommendation of the staff at our hotel. We had the tuna and the scallops . Both were prepared perfectly. The service was excellent, and the atmosphere was casual. The theme was chesapeake bay nautical,but very tastwfully done. We would definitely go back!

r'ville
“Best Seafood in Town”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

How did this place get to be #53 out of 620 places reviewed in Knoxville. I would rate it #1 in seafood. We had a party of 6 and everyone was more than pleased with their meal. I would rate the calamri as excellent and the fried shrimp was the best I have ever eaten. The fried oysters were no slouch either. Not to mention the wedge salad was huge and delicious. The crabcakes are the usual avarage fare this far from the real Chesapeake Bay. I look forward to returning the next time in Knoxville.

• Visited September 2012