“Nice breakfast cafe”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Conway, South Carolina
“Nice breakfast cafe”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Stopped at Pete's due to a recommendation from my hotel. It was a quick walk from my hotel. I ordered blueberry pancakes which were good but nothing special. The coffee was ok but not strong like I prefer. It was a nice spot to look outside and get some work done. The service wasn't the greatest as I went without coffee for quite sometime. Overall it was a well priced breakfast spot!

Visited November 2013

Smithville, Tennessee
“Great breakfast before Football!!!”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Loved, loved, loved the pancakes. Great vibe to this cool cafe! Very nice wait staff!!! Really fun before football! Everyone there has on their team colors!!!

Visited October 2013
Gainesville, GA
“Breakfast Before The Big Game”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We came to Knoxville for the Georgia/Tennessee Football Game Weekend and the morning before Dawgs beat the Vols we had a fabulous breakfast at Pete's Coffee Shop in downtown Knoxville. This restaurant has a great location "off the beaten path" in downtown but it is close enough that we were able to walk to the main shopping district after our meal. We recomment checking out The Mast general store on Gay Street. Pete's is a quaint "old-style diner" that serves breakfast/lunch. The food was delicious. Very enjoyable.

• Visited October 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Not great, but not bad”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This place was crowded when we passed by it at lunch time. When we returned it had quieted down, so we decided to give it a try. We were told we could seat ourselves and we quickly learned that the window seats were preferred. We didn't care, except that the seating seemed pretty tight if you didn't have a booth by the window. But we did find a comfortable table.

The menu isn't huge and has lots of comfort-type foods. I wanted a light lunch, so I ordered a tuna sandwich. It was exactly what I had craved. My wife ordered a chicken cheesesteak sandwich, which I thought was out of place on the menu. She ate most of it, but said it wasn't great.

It wasn't expensive and the service was good. Nothing was bad, but nothing was great, either. The place is full of locals, so that must mean something. I'd go back for another try.

• Visited September 2013
Seminole, Florida
“Great breakfast place downtown”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Great Southern cooking & hospitality. This is probably the first breakfast place ever that cooked my bacon crispy - the way I ordered it - rather than greasy grizzle. Eggs cooked to perfection, generous servings, breakfast sandwiches looked yummy. Short walk from the Hilton & convention center. Service was fast & friendly. Good coffee.

• Visited August 2013