“One of my favorite places to go!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #659 of 1,218 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 January 2013

When it is "my turn" to choose a place to eat, you can pretty well bet I will choose this Applebee's! I like their food, I like the restaurant, and I like the variety of things on their menu. It has a bar and a number of TVs if you are interested in watching games. I prefer to sit in the dining room and have been well pleased with the service. My favorite on the menu is the Oriental Chicken Salad and you can get the chicken on the salad either grilled or fried. By the time I finish eating it all, my mouth is tired! And as silly as it seems, their ice tea is really good, too!

Reviewed 13 January 2013

Stayed at a nearby motel and stopped in at Applebee's to pick up a take out supper. Good serivice and value

Reviewed 14 November 2012

Why do people eat here? I can understand going for drinks and maybe appetizers, but the dreck-on-a-plate they push out to you is barely fit for human consumption. I really can't stand this chain. It's hard to mess up the basics, but they manage somehow.

Reviewed 27 September 2012

The food seems to be getting better, but I stick to the wings and never have a problem. I always sit at the bar and never had better service.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Beautiful food and so filling. This place was great. My food was out in less than five minutes. The food selections were widely varied. The boneless wings were probably the best in my opinion. The price was very affordable too. Thanks for the great meal!!!