“Good, but....”

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #703 of 1,186 Restaurants in Knoxville
“Good, but....”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

I love Marcos pizza, especially the thin crust. Their sausage has a great flavor.

Tonight they ran out of thin crust and failed to tell us. Really?! We got a thick crust without our approval. They took nearly an hour to get us a one topping pizza. They need to work on their service but the food is good.

“Frequent Flier”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Love this place. I don't generally like pizza....buy I looove Marcos. Fresh, good ingredients. They make tasty pizza. I get mine with bacon, banana peppers and mushrooms

Visited June 2014
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Good Pizza, Prompt Service”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Called in an order of 4 pizzas for carry out. Was ready to go by the estimated time.

Of the 4 pizzas, the only one I tried was the Deluxe Uno: pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, and cheese. Pizza had a medium crust which was well cooked, chewy, not crisp. Toppings all well cooked and evenly spread across the pizza.

Staff was friendly.

• Visited March 2014
“Our new favorite pizza”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Just discovered this pizza and it has quickly become our favorite. Love the thin crust pizza and the cheesy bread is the best I've had. We always do call in and pick up so I can't review inside dining although judging by the parking lot, inside dining is quite popular too. Always friendly service and our orders are always right. Their large salads are fresh and tasty. Great little pizza restaurant that I highly recommend.

• Visited October 2013