“Great Place to stay”

Ranked #35 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Dayton, Ohio
“Great Place to stay”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

The room was very clean and comfortable Liked the couch tv chair and internet, it also had a micro and fridge. The room was quiet and warm, the only thing missing was shower cap water pressure and temperatue s were excellent.staff very friendly Breakfast was a hot type and excellent

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank neffjj

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Raleigh, United States
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Clean and nice hotel - very helpful staff - Convenient location - Breakfast food and service was very good- would stay there again next time we are in the Knoxville area. Room was very clean - and beds are comfortable

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

2 Thank Barbara D
Lexington, United States
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I thought this hotel was excellent. It was very neat and inviting. I had my 2 year old daughter with me and the staff was very friendly towards her. The breakfast was nice and the staff that I talked to were all nice. The hotel was very close to restaurants so if you didn't want to go far, you wouldn't have to.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Stephanie L
Hoschton, Georgia
Reviewed 4 January 2014

The accommodations are comfortable. I found the check in to be cumbersome. The person who should've been helping me check in was much more interested in carrying a conversation that had absolutely nothing to do with the hotel. Very annoying. I was tired and wanted to get settled in, not listed to clamoring about the world.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Oklahoma City
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I've stayed at this Best Western numerous times. The room is always very clean and has a very comfortable bed. The bathroom is large, and the shower is good. There are numerous restaurants nearby and also gas stations. I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

2 Thank CLM429
Vega, United States
Reviewed 16 December 2013

At appx. 9:20 am on the morning of my departure I was loading my vehicle with some bags. I had not checked out ans still planned on using the 2 rooms I had. A Maid came out to the parking lot and gave my daughters a jacket. My daughter told me this jacket was left in the room and that the Maid had told her to be thankful she was the one who found it because others would have taken it.. "an expensive Jacket" I asked my daughter did she tell the Hotel we had checked out. She stated to me NO.and still had her room key. I notified the desk clerk of my disappointment as to the pratices of this maid, and that I was not done with the room yet. She stated to me she would look into it, Really. I went back to get some more things out of my wife's room and the maid had already stripped the bed and all of the linens from the room... I told her I was not done with the room yet and that I found this to be very intrusive. The Maid told me to relax...... Was too late now I have already stripped the room and that I was being very rude. Really. I rent this room from you for a time and I would at least expect the privacy offered during this time. I tried to be pleasant and even offered a Merry Christmas. I will not be staying there again the staff was very unprofessional to include the dest clerk who should have possibally talked with her then. 100% was the young lady that checked us in. Very professional and helpful. Her I do Thank. In closing I dod ask to speak with the manager but that request was never HONORED....

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

charlotte, United States
Reviewed 11 December 2013

We went to a UT/Vanderbuilt game to show our German Exchange student what football is like in the US. The hotel was clean, the staff helpfull, and the breakfast was filling. Our Daughter attends UT an this is our favorite hotel to stay at when we visit. It is close to the campus and we can always count on the quality.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family