This hotel is very nicely done: very large rooms with sitting area, small kitchen, etc. The staff is friendly, welcoming every time you walk by the front desk (Kacey), and the woman who works breakfast every morning is very attentive and friendly.
The hotel is in a big shopping area, with numerous restaurants with walking distance and many more within a 5 minute drive.
Though I appreciated the space and appointments in the suite, you do pay for it, as the room is priced pretty high compared to standard hotels (not suite) in the same area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the beautiful Homewood Suites by Hilton® Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, an upscale Knoxville hotel, conveniently nestled in the East Tennessee plateau, easily accessible from I-40 and I-75. Surrounded by more than 3,500 acres of national parks and forests, we provide an amazing tranquil setting for both business and leisure travelers. Located in the center of Knoxville's newest retail development, Turkey Creek, the Homewood Suites Knoxville hotel offers easy access to a variety of entertainment, shopping and restaurants. Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites hotel in Knoxville! Each studio, one and two bedroom suite features a separate living and sleeping area with a fully-equipped kitchen. Enjoy more of the amenities straight from the comfort of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Knoxville West Hotel Knoxville
- Homewood Knoxville
- Knoxville Homewood Suites