“Not bad for NY pizza”

Roman's Pizza
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 23 June 2013

My favorite pizza is the garlic and eggplant. The prices are ok, and the family meal combo's will fill a family of 4 with no problem. Worth trying out if your nearby.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I've been to this pizzeria several times, 1st time was great but that was almost 2 years ago and it was fantastic, 2nd time I noticed they changed the pizza sauce....big mistake and it took a very long time for the pizza. Pizzas in NY don't take that long the oven must not work right. Its usually only 1 or 2 people working which is not enough. The 3rd time I went back the wait was over an hour for a pizza, thats just rediculous for any pizza joint and the sauce was crap again. I'm pretty sure the last visit was my last time.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

This place is not very clean -- very dirty.. Place looked in disrepair and looks like it should be closed down. The owner/cook/waitress acted as if we weren't there, we basically had to chase her down to take our order. Tried to order a couple of things and she indicated that she was out or was no longer on the menu. Waited quite a bit longer for our food, even though we were the only customer there. Food was ok, not the best, not the worst.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

A good pizza joint next to the theatre; with a very good product. Well good if you like lots of cheese and a good variety of toppings. Grease & Garlic abounds, Exactly what you expect for a place that bills itself a a NY style pizzeria.
Toppings are generous enough an the staff is just friendly enough; but not in-your-face like some places. Price is reasonable and they even-make a gluten-free crust if you like pizza but can’t handle the traditional dough.

There was a wait, though for my order, even though I had called ahead and walked over from the hotel. They have these little garlic bites, too.

Reviewed 4 February 2013 via mobile

I came here for dinner and ordered 2 pizzas, $35!! Let me just say the place was dirty, dingy and someone was obviously smoking in the kitchen...NASTY! Out of the 6 flavors if soda in the fountain only 4 were working. We waited 50 minutes for a large pepperoni pizza, still not sure why it took so long, the pizza was ok, definitely nothing special. I am from NY and trust me, you want good NY pizza? Go to Metros in Alcoa, it's the best!! We won't be returning.