Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House
Ranked #30 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Colorado
“Newer hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

Reasonably clean, walking distance to downtown. Near the worlds fair park. Never ate at restaurant. Has everything you need for business travel. Have a business center if you need to print anything out. Front counter staff very friendly and helpful.

Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Jim R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House, responded to this review, 7 May 2013
Dear Valued Guest, thank you for taking the time to comment on your experiences while staying at our hotel. You feedback regarding how warm and hospitable our team is, the great food in MK's, and the fair prices really help to reinforce our position.

Thank you so much, and we hope to see you again if your travels bring you to Knoxville.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Lawrenceville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2013

This is a neat place. Highly recommend. The restaurant was great for dinner and breakfast and very fair in it's pricing. Staff was warm, nice and helpful. Bedding and room was nice and comfortable. Super clean. Big TV. Nice

Room Tip: Great place.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Jim R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to recognize our restaurant food, pricing, and large TV's in the guest rooms. We value your loyalty, and appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

We stopped for the night enroute to Myrtle Beach super friendly staff at desk gave us about 10 different restaurant ideas as well as places to see The room couldn't have been nicer very clean very comfortable bed Had breakfast was decent . we will go back next time travel that way

• Stayed March 2013
Jim R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House, responded to this review, 7 April 2013
Thank you so much for recoginzing our clean rooms and friendly staff. I am very greatfull for your feedback and very glad we could add to the memories of your trip to Myrtle Beach.

Waremst Regards,
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

Checked in late just to sleep the night, had a little issue with my room that was quickly fixed, they immediately waived the parking fee. Nice staff.

The beds were comfortable, everything was clean, a free bottle of water, and the price was right.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Jim R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House, responded to this review, 5 April 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to recognize our hotel features, clean rooms, and service. We know you have many choices when you travel, and your feedback helps us to continually improve.

Warmest Regards
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

I was here for 5 days for work and I loved it. Room was clean and comfortable, the staff was nice and the food was good. My only complaint is that even though it looked like all hands were on deck for breakfast, they still seemed a bit overwhelmed by the crowd. But overall a great experience.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our clean rooms, good food, and the service from our staff. We know you have many options when you travel, and your comments go a long way and our team appreciates the feedback.

Warmest Regards
Knoxville, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

Stayed at this hotel about 2 weeks ago. The rooms were great. Clean hotel, close to downtown and UTK. I don't consider myself especially "cheap" but the $8 parking charge they added on at the end of the stay just didn't sit with me well. They never mentioned a parking charge, when I booked the room or at check-in time. Didn't realize they had charged me until the charge showed up on my credit card. I suppose the deceptiveness of the charge is what irritates me most. Additionally, I noticed tons of people on Priceline have the same complaint, but those same complaints seem absent from this site. What's up with that Tripadvisor?

Room Tip: Park on the street.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Jim R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House, responded to this review, 19 March 2013
Steve, thank you for taking the time to offer feedback regarding your recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton in Knoxville. If my team failed to discuss the parking charges with you at check-in, and this was missed during the reservation or conformation email process I apologize.
As you know, we are located in the Fort Sanders Historical District within the University of Tennessee, and parking is not only limited but we had building constraints for developing parking because we are located within the district. With this being said, to offer the most competitive room rates in downtown, we must charge for parking for those that require it. Again, I apologize that we should have done a better job ensuring that you were aware of the parking charges.

Please give me a call if you would like to discuss this further.

Warmest Regards,
San Jose, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

Seriously this place has awesome customer service. I wanted to urgently get my suit ironed for a business meeting. Since it was no longer possible to send the suit for laundry, the front desk staff informed me that they will iron it for me. Later that day I learned that the GM ironed the suit!

I don't think there are that many hotels out there that would go above and beyond to provide best in class customer service. Granted that I am a platinum member but that does not always translate into excellent service.

The restaurant has a good breakfast options, parking was complimentary during my stay but I have heard that there is usually a $8 per night charge.

Room Tip: I don't there is a bad room at this hotel, get a room on the higher floor if you can
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Jim R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House, responded to this review, 26 February 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. It was my absolute pleasure to help you and hopefully make your day a little more pleasant. Thanks for your loyalty with Starwood, and we will see you the next time your travels bring you to Knoxville.

Warmest Regards & Thanks