“Good calamari”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1,186 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Good calamari”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I've eaten at Connors a few times. The calamari is really good there. I usually order a steak when I go. The steaks are good, but there are better restaurants for steak. Raffertys Jackson Hole Filet is a better steak. All in all though it is a good place to go. It is a bit overpriced, but it's consistent. I recommend it if your in the Turkey Creek area, but it's not worth a trip across town.

Concord, North Carolina
“Outstanding restaurant, one of my favorites in Knoxville”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This is a terrific restaurant and it is consistently good. There is great variety on the menu both at lunch and at dinner. Choices range from lobster bisque soup, awesome strawberry and spinach salad, fish, steak, chicken dishes, shrimp and grits and so forth. It is upscale American in concept. Although it is a bit pricey, it is worth it on occasion and I go here every chance I get. My favorite meal: spinach and strawberry salad, filet with boursin/onion straws, baked potato. Enjoy!

• Visited August 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best steak I've had in a very long time”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Visited Connor 's to celebrate our anniversary, service was excellent . We arrived prior to the evening rush and were seated immediately. We ordered an appetizer of calamari, that was just ok. The steaks arrived and were cooked incorrectly. The manager was quick to fix the issue and the new steaks were very good. Still a bit over cooked but had good flavor. I highly recommend the cheesecake for dessert.

ks
“Excellent dining in Knoxville”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

During the past year I have spent several weeks in Knoxville and have eaten at a lot of restaurants. Conners is the first restaurant I have come across there that is comparable to better restaurants around the world. The food is of high quality and the service is excellent.

The restaurant was no more expensive than many other so called good restaurants around town.

Tennessee
“Best in Knoxville”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This is really the best restaurant in Knoxville. I've been going there since they opened their doors and have never left unsatisfied. My favorite meal is the petite Boursin filet w/ their fried tabasco onion straws on top If there's room, I get their strawberry shortcake. It is amazing! I couldn't believe that they're ranked #2 on the TripAdvisor list of Knoxville restaurants! I'm thinking the place that ranked #1 must have family and friends submit excellent reviews on an hourly basis... Me and all my friends are "Foodies" and know how to find a great meal, and I've never even heard of that place! I plan to check it out though... We'll see. Anyway, Connors is sooooo soooo good. If you've never been, I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed! :)

1 Thank Kevandme96