“Great steak” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Connors Steak & Seafood

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1,160 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went here for the first time on our anniversary. I got the filet and she got crab cakes. The filet was cooked as I asked and was very tasty. The garlic mashed potatoes could have been warmer, but they were good. The broccoli was good as well. My wife stated her crab cakes and wine were both good (she had the Cabernet from Sonoma Valley). The service was great. We were seated straight away and our waitress didn't waste any time tending to us. Will definitely return.

Visited August 2014

Bristol, Tennessee
“absolutely awesome food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

We so thoroughly enjoyed our dinner, food was fantastic, service was also. Our waiter, Donald was superb, knowledgeable about the menu and timed our service just right. We started with Calamari which was the best I have ever had, all of us really enjoyed it. We wife has the halibut which was very very good, I had the lamb chops which were superb and my granddaughter had chicken pasta which was very flavorful. In all, it was a memorable evening and we will certainly return when in Knoxville again.

• Visited August 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Good calamari”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

I've eaten at Connors a few times. The calamari is really good there. I usually order a steak when I go. The steaks are good, but there are better restaurants for steak. Raffertys Jackson Hole Filet is a better steak. All in all though it is a good place to go. It is a bit overpriced, but it's consistent. I recommend it if your in the Turkey Creek area, but it's not worth a trip across town.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Concord, North Carolina
“Outstanding restaurant, one of my favorites in Knoxville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

This is a terrific restaurant and it is consistently good. There is great variety on the menu both at lunch and at dinner. Choices range from lobster bisque soup, awesome strawberry and spinach salad, fish, steak, chicken dishes, shrimp and grits and so forth. It is upscale American in concept. Although it is a bit pricey, it is worth it on occasion and I go here every chance I get. My favorite meal: spinach and strawberry salad, filet with boursin/onion straws, baked potato. Enjoy!

• Visited August 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best steak I've had in a very long time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Visited Connor 's to celebrate our anniversary, service was excellent . We arrived prior to the evening rush and were seated immediately. We ordered an appetizer of calamari, that was just ok. The steaks arrived and were cooked incorrectly. The manager was quick to fix the issue and the new steaks were very good. Still a bit over cooked but had good flavor. I highly recommend the cheesecake for dessert.