“Lunch time trea”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1,198 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Based on the outstanding reviews, I made it a point to drive 20 mins out of my way to visit this establishment and I was truly pleased. From the fried green tomatoes, bread with fresh pesto, to my chicken club it was an outstanding meal. The food was well prepared and fresh. The service was flawless and attentive. Being so full, I decided to top my stomach off with dessert and some bananas foster toppped with homemade vanilla ice cream which was delicious. If you are in Knoxville this restaurant must be on your places to eat. You will not be disappointed!!

There are newer reviews for Connors Steak & Seafood

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We were in Knoxville for a wedding and needed a substantial lunch to hold us a while. We also needed to eat quickly as we had to check into hotel so we could dress for the wedding.

We were seated in the bar area & immediately were greeted by a server. Our orders were soon taken. I ordered chicken piccata, baked potato & creamed spinach. Husband ordered Parmesan chicken, pasta, and broccoli. We were served delicious fresh bread while waiting. Then we quickly were served our meal. Since we waited so few minutes to receive our food, we did not have to bolt it down, but could enjoy it. The server came by numerous times to check on us and refill our beverages. We finished, received our bill and paid & were on our way. Delicious food, pleasant atmosphere, and great service!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

My wife and I went here for the first time on our anniversary. I got the filet and she got crab cakes. The filet was cooked as I asked and was very tasty. The garlic mashed potatoes could have been warmer, but they were good. The broccoli was good as well. My wife stated her crab cakes and wine were both good (she had the Cabernet from Sonoma Valley). The service was great. We were seated straight away and our waitress didn't waste any time tending to us. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We so thoroughly enjoyed our dinner, food was fantastic, service was also. Our waiter, Donald was superb, knowledgeable about the menu and timed our service just right. We started with Calamari which was the best I have ever had, all of us really enjoyed it. We wife has the halibut which was very very good, I had the lamb chops which were superb and my granddaughter had chicken pasta which was very flavorful. In all, it was a memorable evening and we will certainly return when in Knoxville again.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I've eaten at Connors a few times. The calamari is really good there. I usually order a steak when I go. The steaks are good, but there are better restaurants for steak. Raffertys Jackson Hole Filet is a better steak. All in all though it is a good place to go. It is a bit overpriced, but it's consistent. I recommend it if your in the Turkey Creek area, but it's not worth a trip across town.