“great food”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,164 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Macungie, Pennsylvania
“great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

I was suspicious that another steak house could be any good. Connor's surprised. The lamb chops were well-prepared and tasty, the soup was good and the drive from the hotel was worth it.

Merritt Island, Florida
“A Favorite Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

We eat at Connors fairly frequently as it is close to our house and we can always depend on excellent food and service. It is a very relaxing atmosphere with excellent servers. I have to have their oysters on half shell even if I am just there for lunch as they are so fresh. We normally have steak, but nothing we have tried has not been of superb quality and very fresh. I love their lobster bisque as it has a unique taste compared to other restaurants. I can highly recommend Connors as an excellent venue for lunch or dinner.

• Visited August 2014
Lenoir City, Tennessee
“Another outstanding dinner at a favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

My wife and I enjoyed an outstanding dinner with another couple who had never been here before. They were "blown away" by the lobster bisque and were still raving about the steaks when we walked to our cars. Another outstanding dinner at one of favorite restaurants.

tennessee
“Best ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

My first visit to this restaurant but not my last,the best service ever with attention to details, you never had to ask for anything they anticipated your every need and more, I had crab cakes and they were excellent the lobster bisque was the best I have ever tasted, but save room for the bananas foster one will serve 4 with left overs.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank grandmaTennessee
Huntington, West Virginia
“Best dining experience I have ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

This was the best dining experience I have ever had. The atmosphere was very comfortable and relaxing. The wait staff was very knowledgeable and prudent. You never had to ask for anything. They just knew when you needed it. You never have to ask for a refill of your drink. The food was.....OUTSTANDING! I had a rib eye and my wife had the prime rib. Some of the best food I have ever eaten. Their lobster bisque I also to die for! Dessert was very good too. We would definitely recommend this restaurant!