“Springhill has service with a smile!”

SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek
Ranked #33 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
lawrenceville,ga
“Springhill has service with a smile!”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

Great location and the front desk knows how to treat it's guests. Russell did a nice job. Everything smooth from check in to check out. Clean and easy to get to shopping and restaurants. Close to the interstate too. Thanks!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Rebecca P, Operations Manager at SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Dear MotherJaneGoose,

We greatly appreciate you staying with us and for sharing your wonderful review! It's great to hear Russell provided a smooth experience at the beginning and end of your stay! We look forward to recognizing him for his great customer service. Cleanliness is a top priority for us and we’re happy to know that does not go unnoticed. The conveniences of this location are definitely a plus with great shopping and restaurants walking distance or just a few minutes drive away. We hope to see you again soon!

Rebecca

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Had to be in Knoxville on business for a month, and was lucky enough to stay at the Springhills Suites. The best location in town, safe at all times, convenient shopping and food for all tastes and budgets. The bonus was the staff. Marriott generally has friendly staff...but here you find Southern hospitality at all the extent of the word.

Room Tip: If you book it through McKibbon Hotel Management Sales Company your corporstion eill be assured the...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
KnoxvilleGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear Long Term Traveler2,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us on your extended trip to Knoxvillle. We are really fortunate to be located in such a great lifestyle center like Turkey Creek. There is always something to see or do in the area. I appreciate the comments on our hospitality, we really strive to make sure each guest feels appreciated and welcome in the hotel. I hope that we will have a chance to serve you again in the near future.

Owensboro, KY
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We spent the night here on our way to NC for the weekend. It was a clean, updated hotel with friendly staff and located in a great location right off the interstate. Breakfast was standard for a Spring Hill Suites. There were several choices in the area for dinner.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
KnoxvilleGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear Bluegrass Mom3,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. We are definitely blessed to be in a great location that is convenient for that last minute stop over or the longer stay. I am glad that the staff did a good job taking care of you during your stay and will definitely share your kind words with them. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to hosting you on future trips.

scott.pejsa@marriott.com
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Great location! I frankly didn't know this part of Knoxville existed. Close to every civilized place for shopping and eating that you can imagine. Hotel is clean, bright and comfortable with a competent and professional staff. traveling for business and the rooms are well suited for working and relaxing.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Wisconsin
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Just returned from a work trip in Knoxville. I always choose the SpringHill Suites in Turkey Creek because it is in a great location and is a clean hotel. The rooms have individual heat and air so you can adjust easily between the hot days and cool nights this time of year. The room was clean with a partial wall between the sleeping area and an area with a desk, sofa, small refrig and microwave. Complimentary breakfast had a nice selection. Continues to be a good value in a great area with tons of chain resturant choices and shops. The rooms could use a bit more sound insulation, but unless you require complete quiet...they aren't bad.

Room Tip: Rooms near elevators are extra noisy
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Tullahoma, Tennessee
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Excellent sealing job of the Springhill Suites parking lot, especially noticeable since it was the only one in the cluster of businesses with sealed and striped lot. The lobby/freebie breakfast area was equally clean, neat, and organized. Coffee in the self-serve urns was still decent-tasting even at 1:00 pm. Halls very clean and uncluttered, our ADA room was huge...only got it because we requested 2 adjoining rooms, but if you can get one be sure to ask for it. It's not like parking in a handicapped spot, so go for it. Beds were very comfortable, especially duvet covers. And pillows. The only downer was the confounded AC fan turning on and off, on and off, all night until I had to turn it completely off...I suggest servicing the thermostat in room 307. Breakfast was tasty with sufficient variety...we even got some entertainment by the family with a bratty 3 year old. One room was gratis due to Marriott rewards points, but the other one was only about $115...really good deal for that caliber of room.

Room Tip: ADA room is monstrous huge...request it when you check in. Beautiful parking lot...no kidding. Any c...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
KnoxvilleGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek, responded to this review, 13 September 2013
Dear Masstester,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent visit to the hotel. It is always nice to hear that one of our guests had a great stay. I do apologize for the issue you had with the thermostat in the room and I have followed up with my maintenance team to make sure they address the problem. I hope that you will return to see us soon and if I can be of any assistance to you please let me know.

scott.pejsa@marriott.com
Bahrain
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I love SpringHill Suites! The offer a great price, value, and the staff is always so nice! I stayed here overnight with my daughter's soccer team and was happy with my visit. I had asked for a room on a quiet floor, and was given a room on the 4th floor. All the soccer girls were on the first floor and as far as I could tell did not disturb anyone. I slept well, although there was some traffic noise from the highway. The lobby/breakfast area is well lit and has an open feel. It accommodated us all well. It may have felt a bit cramped though for anyone not with our team. Breakfast was great! There was plenty of food, and having the coffee station separate from the food line is brilliant. I love the location of this hotel, right there in Turkey Creek. It made it easy for our girls to have some free time out of the hotel, with ample shopping, eating, and a movie theater to entertain them- and us! Hats off to the front desk clerk who lent me an umbrella when some morning rain threatened to drench me on Saturday. Luckily I didn't need it. Thank you also for allowing me a late check out time on Saturday so my daughter could shower up after her game before we hit the road home.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Knoxville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek
Staybridge Suites Knoxville-West
Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Turkey Creek / Farragut
Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville West
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut
Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut

Been to SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek? Share your experiences!