“guest experience”

Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Downtown
Ranked #8 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed 9 July 2013

The employee morale seems extremely high and that's reflected in the operation of hotel. I often stay here when I ned to stay downtown after taking in an event or needing to be downtown early. I most often stay here when taking in a show downtown and/or needing to be downtown early for business.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Hubert S

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Great staff and great location. From the moment I walked in the door, they greeted me and had my information ready to check in. I have stayed here twice and have had no problems both stays. Would stay here again in a heartbeat. The location is within walking distance to the University of Tennessee and Market Square.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Kyle V
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I stayed at this property for a long weekend as they were the host hotel for Knoxville gay pride in June 2013. Talk about a convenient location!! Easy access on and off I-40. I walked everywhere. Awesome staff. From check in to checkout and everywhere in between. I arrived very late and was greeted by a welcoming smile. The front desk actually say good morning daily calling me by my name. The breakfast attendant was full of knowledge. Any question I had about the area was answered politely and I had lots of questions.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2013

We went to a show at the Tennessee Theatre and picked this hotel to stay in because it was within walking distance. If you want a nice place, with a decent price, within walking distance of the Tn Theatre or the Bijou, this was perfect. Everything was very clean, the service was great, and the beds were awesome.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brittany K
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

We are halfway through a long RoadTrip and stopped in Knoxville. We choose this based on TripAdvisor recommendations, and because our hotel last night was a miserable experience. I love Hampton Inns predictability. I know I'm going to have a great mattress, clean updated rooms, and this time we booked a 2x queen suite because we are traveling with our kids. It was a fortune, but it is a holiday week I guess. The indoor pool though is very small, and our 5 kids fill it up. No hot tub for parents.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank oceantulip
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Anita and her her staff went over and beyond to make our stay one to remember. I would highly recommend this hotel to any one wanting to be in the downtown area and close to the UT campus. Nice and quiet rooms, and the cookies in the evening were great. Thank you!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We spent one night here on our way down to our beach vacation. We chose this hotel based on the favorable Trip Advisor reviews and were not disappointed. This hotel was safe, clean, with friendly staff and a yummy breakfast buffy. Will definitely stay here again if we need to break up the drive coming or going from our next beach vacation.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Travellers also viewed these Knoxville hotels
Holiday Inn World's Fair Park-Knoxville
Crowne Plaza Knoxville
Crowne Plaza Knoxville
#23 of 87 in Knoxville
Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Downtown

Address: 618 W Main St, Knoxville, TN 37902-2601
Region: United States > Tennessee > Knoxville
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Family Hotel in Knoxville
#2 Romantic Hotel in Knoxville
#6 Business Hotel in Knoxville
Price Range: £94 - £133 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Downtown 2.5*
Located in the heart of Knoxville's Downtown Business District, this small, yet charming hotel pampers guests with personal service and special amenities including complimentary wifi, complimentary guest laundry, a business center, indoor pool, fitness center and a convenient complimentary deluxe hot breakfast. Business travelers enjoy beautiful guests rooms with executive desks, flat screen TV's, refrigerators, microwaves and coffee makers. Hilton Honors Points and airline miles are awarded with each stay. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Downtown Hotel Knoxville