“Clean and friendly ”

Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Downtown
Ranked #8 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

The Hampton Inn was very clean extremely comfortable and Justin at the front truly friendly and had lots of southern charm....the hotel is within walking distance to Market Square it's a few blocks but a nice walk . We enjoyed the stay.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We were moving our daughter into campus living at UT Knoxville. We stayed at the Hampton downtown and location and amenities were very good last year. We wanted to stay at the Hampton because we appreciate their service.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Had it not been for lobby construction & renovation, would have given this place an excellent rating.
Withing easy walking distance of the buzzing Market Square and all downtown attractions.
Unlike some lesser downtown hotels, free parking on the premises is easy & convenient.
Our room had a spectacular view of the beautiful Church Street Methodist Church & University of Tennessee campus.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2014

nice and clean but had problems with their tv and I could not view cbs and missed my favorite program. Major problem for me. I love Hampton's but not this one. The clerk was of no help in working with me to find a place that had a tv that I could watch near them. So I missed my show.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Excellent location, employees, and facility!! The employees at the desk were very helpful on where to go to eat, how to park, and other questions we had. My family and I stayed one night as a break while heading to Virginia to take my nephew to school. Very happy we decided to stop over and even happier we stayed at this location. I am happy to be an Honors member - my entire family was treated with Honors!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My daughter and I were visiting Uof T in Knoxville. This hotel is within easy walking distance of the university and is also close to the market square, where there are great places to eat. The parking was free. The breakfasts were included and were good.The WIFI was free and we were easily able to print up our boarding passes for our flight home in their business centre.
The front staff was very friendly and there were always freshly baked cookies available.
The rooms were clean and roomy.They were fairly generic rooms, but were comfortable.
I think that this is a reasonably priced hotel in a great location to the sites of downtown Knoxville. I would certainly return to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

A Hampton is always reliable and this property lived up to that expectation. I appreciate the comfy beds and breakfast. Attached, free parking garage was great for a downtown. Loved being able to walk to downtown Market Square!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Travellers also viewed these Knoxville hotels
Holiday Inn World's Fair Park-Knoxville
Crowne Plaza Knoxville
Crowne Plaza Knoxville
#22 of 87 in Knoxville
Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Downtown

Address: 618 W Main St, Knoxville, TN 37902-2601
Region: United States > Tennessee > Knoxville
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Family Hotel in Knoxville
#2 Romantic Hotel in Knoxville
#6 Business Hotel in Knoxville
Price Range: £88 - £139 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Downtown 2.5*
Located in the heart of Knoxville's Downtown Business District, this small, yet charming hotel pampers guests with personal service and special amenities including complimentary wifi, complimentary guest laundry, a business center, indoor pool, fitness center and a convenient complimentary deluxe hot breakfast. Business travelers enjoy beautiful guests rooms with executive desks, flat screen TV's, refrigerators, microwaves and coffee makers. Hilton Honors Points and airline miles are awarded with each stay. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Downtown Hotel Knoxville