La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Central Papermill
Ranked #12 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Apopka
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

This La Quinta hotel was brand new and they really went out of there way to make you feel at home. Great place ,Great Staff. and a great breakfast. The location was just perfect for our visit. We would recommend this place to any one traveling in the Knoxville, Tenn area

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Randolph H
Jesse P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Central Papermill, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinions of our wonderful hotel. All of our staff works tirelessly to give our guests this type of experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
El Campo, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

A very nice addition to our itinerary. Hot breakfast, clean and spacious rooms, friendly staff and convenient to the freeway. Even though the hotel was full of children, we had a good night. We will be sure to recommend this hotel to anyone passing through the area.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank speaksfree
Jesse P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Central Papermill, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property. I am glad to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. We look forward to having you as our guest again!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

We stayed at this beautiful new addition to the La Quinta chain, on our way northwards on I-75. We were quite impressed with cleanliness of the entire property..the grounds, building and interior. Our room was clean and spacious, the decor was comforting. The beds were well dressed with fineness linen and ample amounts of pillows. One drawback was there was not the standard tall overhead La Quinta sign post, which one is accustomed to see by property. We exited at Exit 388 on south side of I-40E/I-75N to Papermill Rd, we went right and after passing other motels stopped and googled Kirby Rd. It was on North side if Interstate. Hopefully this can be rectified so others can spot it easier in future. We will definitely stay here again on our travels south..

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. You have my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced in finding our hotel. I assure you that we are working hard to increase our visibility for future travellers. Thank you for the response and comments and we look forward to having you here again!
Indianapolis
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Conveniently located off I-75 at Papermill Road, this property is brand new. Lovely appointments, friendly service. Only drawback is that there are no restaurants in walking distance and no easy cab service. But, for people who have their own wheels, this is a great value and a lovely place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank sconner28
Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. Input from our guests helps us in our constant effort to improve our facilities for you. For that I would like to thank you. We look forward to seeing you again!
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

Maid did not replace my all my pillows and frig did not cool again. Even after Mgr. Jesse looked at the frig it never got back to working correctly. The inquiry of the pillows I should have done myself but the maid should not have questioned me and made me feel like I didn't know what I was talking about and believe me I could count the number of pillows. Plus I didn't make them give me full maid service since I was alone and traveling with a cat.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Jesse P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Central Papermill, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about the quality of your stay at this hotel. I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. I have just verified that the refrigerator in the room is functioning properly. My housekeepers let me know about the pillows, nobody was doubting your ability to count, I assure you.

Thank you again for your comments!
Perrysburg, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

I have stayed at a lot of LaQuinta's because they are pet friendly. This one is by far the prettiest one we have ever stayed at. The staff was so sweet and helpful! The beds were very comfortable. I will definitely use this one again on our next trip to Florida!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank ohiogirI
Jesse P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Central Papermill, responded to this review, 9 September 2014
Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. It means a great deal to all of our staff to know that we have made such a positive impact on our guests. We hope you come see us again!