Comfort Suites North
US$160
US$148
US$108
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$126
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdeluxe suitefront deskchoice hotelsseparate bedroomroom was cleanhot tubpull out couchshower curtainwaffleswould definitely stay here againbreakfast barcheck in was easynice stayhotel stafffresh fruitstaff was friendlybooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 February 2009

I had a great stay at this place. This is a brand new hotel (built within the year in which I stayed-Feb.'09). It was very clean with a hospitable staff. When they mean 100% smoke free they mean it! :) The beds were extremely comfortable as well as the linens- which is probably why I wasn't able to get up in time for the morning breakfasts. I travel a lot and have stayed at nice hotels but I remember that I kept remarking to myself about how well I slept because the bed was so comfortable. This hotel is close to restaurants and UT/Downtown area. This is also a great rate for a room this good. They even had express check out with the reciept under your door on the day of your departure. I would definately stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Jet-settah
Pete P, General Manager at Comfort Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2012

Thank You for your review. Please stay with us again! We would appreciate your business.

Reviewed 29 December 2008

My husband, daughter, and I stayed at this property driving back from Washingon D.C. The hotel is located in a location approximately 3-4 miles from Downtown Knoxville and is in close proximity to several dining option- most of which include chains like Red Lobster, Applebees, Cracker Barrel, etc. The hotel appears to be new although I don't know the year it was built. The clean, modern feel of the place was certainly welcome after driving so far in the car. The bathrooms were nicely appointed with granite countertops. The rooms were nicely decorated with warm goldish yellow backgrounds with beautiful contrasting dark wood. Free high speed internet was available in every room. The morning breakfast consisted of do-it-yourself waffles, sausage links, biscuits, yogurts, bagels, cereals, fresh fruits, etc. It was not your run of the mill continental breakfast- options actually exist! The sofa in the living space, I THINK, was a pull out bed- but ask just to be sure. If so, I feel six people could fit into the room easily. Don't miss this hidden opportunity...

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank AKAPearl

Thank you for staying with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank You.

Reviewed 5 November 2008

This is a great stopping point between Ohio and Florida so we tried it again. In a prior review I mentioned problems with no darkening curtains. On this visit I requested a room that did not face the parking lot - just in case. They accomodated my request but it turned out to be not necessary. They now have room darkening curtains installed. This will ba a regular stop for us (unless we are redeeming points from another loyalty program). One of my favorite low-medium priced travel hotels

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank 10OutAndAbout10

We try our best and if there is any problem with your stay we will take of it as soon as possible. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 22 December 2007

Very nice clean hotel would definately stay here again. Plenty of room for family of four. Very new and fresh in pool area, breakfast area, and in room.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Thank you for your business. We know you have alot of options in Knoxville and you decided to stay with us means alot. Thank You!!!

Reviewed 20 November 2007

wow where do I start.... the only one who was nice I didn’t even get to meet... Teresa at the comfort suite inn in Knoxville Tenn. she helped me with booking an getting my rooms. but the owner was terrible he was rude to my family, an the new Miami kids who were there for a football tournament, they knew when they booked us to stay that there was more than 100 kids going to be there they should of not done so if they didn’t want to deal with us, the owner copped an attitude with my boyfriend after we checked in we told them that we are paying with cash an we did it up front no biggie right wrong! He stared him down as if he was a terrorist an kept getting loud with him for nothing, the younger dude got rude with me cause I asked for the vacuum so I could sweep up the muffin my son had dropped an he acted like I just set the hole place on fire, the female copped a tude with me because I was getting the kids out of the pool an needed towels so they would not drip on the carpet, she rushes past me kicks everyone out of the pool an hands me towels basically throwing them at me, I was floored I couldn’t believe these people wow, an last but not least we just got back from winning our last game it was a little after nine an she threatened to call the cops if we didn’t go back to our room so my rating on this hotel either get new management or shut it down. Cause no one from new Miami will stay there, we maybe small but or words travel fast.

Stayed: November 2007
3  Thank ohioblah

Dear Guest. We appreciate your stay with us and please do understand we as an entire staff were trying to do the best we could.