Motel 6 Knoxville
  • Pool
US$185
US$127
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Knoxville(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$86
Sleep Inn North Knoxville(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$67
SleepInn
US$65
US$55
QualityInn
Best Western Knoxville Suites(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$85
BestWestern.com
US$115
US$116
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$90
All reviewsplace to sleepcontinental breakfastfridge and microwavethe room was nicewould stay here again
Reviewed 28 August 2007

We chose the La Quinta Knoxville West because of its price, proximity to Interstate 40, and the fact that they allow pets with no deposits or fees. We had never stayed at a La Quinta, but were satisfied and will consider them again in the future. The room was a little small, but clean and quiet with a descent bed. Fine for the two of us on a one-night stop during our cross-country trip from NC to CA. It is within walking distance to several restaurants. The continental breakfast was good, with fresh waffles, cereals, bagels, and individually wrapped muffins (we grabbed a couple for the road!). This probably wouldn't be a great hotel to pick for a memorable vacation week or a large family. But it is more than fine for a one or two night stop.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 22 November 2006

My wife and I stayed here while in town for a UT game. This property isn't very fancy but for a simple football weekend it was adequate for our needs. A drawback to this particular La Quinta is that the rooms open to the outside, i.e., no interior hallways. This makes for some extra noise as the hotel sits right beside a very busy part of I-40. I've stayed here before, and while the rooms are still well-maintained, the outside of this property is definitely showing some wear. The staff was not overly "friendly," but was polite and courteous.

The location here is good in that there are many restaurants within a few minutes drive; a few are within walking distance. Overall, there are much nicer places to stay if you're willing to pay the extra $$, but if you just need a simple, clean room for a night or two, this place should suit you OK.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank Louder72
Reviewed 29 June 2006

We were travelling on a budget so my husband and I and our parents stayed at the La Quinta. I would actually stay there again even it I wasn't on a budget.
Positives: The staff was nice, the rooms were very clean, everything was new. Free breakfast, good coffee. The maid left us lots of clean towels in the morning.
Cons: It is right off the freeway, so there is some noise. And the doors open to the outside like a motel.

• Stayed: June 2006
2  Thank GeorgiePeach
Reviewed 21 May 2006

We got what we paid for here. Had a great weekend rate. Our room was clean, though my daughter found hair on the blankets in her room. The air conditioner was very quiet. The breakfast was adequate and the front desk people were friendly. Definitely nothing fancy though. Basically, a cheap hotel that wasn't too disgusting.

• Stayed: May 2006
1  Thank Barbara V
A TripAdvisor Member
clarksville
Reviewed 5 May 2006

The hotel was not up to par. It look like an upgraded Motel 6. I would have to say I would never go back to this hotel. The staff at night was rude and most definitely a racist!!!! If you are a minority this is not a safe place to stay and I defintely would not recommmed this hotel to anyone. I have contacted corporate and hotel management and have not recieved a response. Do not stay there......

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member