“Very friendly staff,great comfort, good value.”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Cedar Bluff Inn
Ranked #5 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
West Covina
“Very friendly staff,great comfort, good value.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

Entering the lobby you can smell the aroma of fresh baked cookies, now that's the way to welcome a customer. The room was nice, clean and well appointed. The bed was comfortable and made for a relaxing stay. The breakfast is free and as good as most places that serve food as a main business. Over all it is a good value and upon returning to Knoxville I will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Franklin, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

This was our 3rd one-night stay at this property and it has never disappointed. This time, we had a room at the back, facing the interstate, and it was still very quiet. The room was spacious and extremely clean. It was furnished with a king bed, microwave, refrigerator, desk, love seat that opened into a twin bed, and a coffee table. There was still ample space. It was nice to have 2 luggage racks provided and I really liked the layout of the room...the sink is outside the bathroom so someone can shower while the other uses the sink/vanity. The bed was very comfortable, the linens were fresh and crisp, and the towels were thick and generously sized. I can't comment on the breakfast as it wasn't available Thanksgiving morning; only oatmeal, fruit, and coffee, but we easily found someplace nearby to grab a bite to eat before we got back on the road.

Knoxville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

Excellent staff, room was great as well as the breakfast. We were in Knoxville to bury my wife who died November 19, 2013. My two grown children, five grandchildren and I were treated with the greatest of respect. This is the second time I have been back to Knoxville (first time October 2009) and the second time to stay at the Best Western on Peters Road. I will stay there again when I return next year.

St Petersburg, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

We stay here regularly when visiting family. The facility is very lean, reasonable, very friendly staff, always welcoming and happy to please.. It is close to shopping and entertaining. There are any excellent restaurants nearby.

1 Thank Vicki Q
Tyler J, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Cedar Bluff Inn, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Thank you for your review of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cedar Bluff Inn.

We greatly appreciate your continued loyalty to our hotel. It is truly a pleasure being your home away from home when traveling to the Knoxville area to visit family. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit.

GA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

I had an outpatient procedure at a local hospital and was required to stay near by; I chose the one on W.Peachtree. Was I ever surprised! It was a wonderful experience; I was ill; frightened and alone. They gave me more care than the hospital personnel; they gave me extra blankets; inquired if I needed food; gave me soft drinks, water and snacks. I could not believe I was in a hotel because I got the vip treatment. It allowed me to heal and get through the horrible medical ordeal. Weeks later when I went back for the medical follow up, I stopped by to say "thank you" for the royal treatment and they remember my name!! This hotel went ABOVE AND BEYOND any expectations I ever had!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review!

It is great to hear experiences where we were able to exceed the expectation of our guests and offer pleasant and comfortable lodging. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you are doing well during this holiday season!

Elizabeth, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

Stayed one night. Large room with nice flat screen TV, fridge, and microwave. Complimentary breakfast nice--many more choices available than many similar breakfasts. They had waffle maker, biscuits and gravy, several dry cereal choices, fruit, yogurt, and oatmeal. They had great coffee too. We would stay here again. Booked through Priceline so price was right.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cedar Bluff Inn.

We are happy that you had an opportunity to enjoy our hot breakfast during your stay. We love to get guests feedback on what we are doing right and how we can improve our breakfast offerings. One area that everyone agrees is our great coffee!

Athens, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

Stayed here for a ballgame weekend. The hotel was very nice and clean and close to some good restaurants. Breakfast was good, just wish time served was a little longer. If in the area again, will stay here.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for you stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cedar Bluff Inn.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us during your time in Knoxville for a UT Football weekend! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Knoxville!