“Very Nice, Evlecllent Job”

Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn
Ranked #5 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Coldwater, United States
“Very Nice, Evlecllent Job”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Very Nice clean very good and hot breakfast.looking forward to our next stay. which will be in a couple of months, also this fall we our going out west and will be staying in Best Western at that time also we are alwasy on the kook out for Best Wesern where ever we travel. thank you so much.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tyler J, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn, responded to this review, 24 November 2015
Thank you for your review!

We appreciate you being a loyal guest of Best Western Hotels. We look forward to your return stay in a couple months!

Kind Regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Toronto
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Nice clean building and good breakfast. Bad mattresses in our room (132). Staff said they would look into our complaint but offered no discount for poor night's rest. A little bit of a drive to get to the hotel off I75 even though the hotel of right beside the highway.

1 Thank George K
Crestview, United States
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I would stay there again, in a heart beat but I would stay at the other end of the hotel. Rm 103 was so close to the interstate that once the heater and tv was turned off. The noise from the traffic was so loud my 3 days trip was almost sleepless. The staff and the faculty was very nice. Warm baked cookies at about 4-5 every night. made the hotel smell great. Rooms were clean, food was ok. Good location, close to a lot of restaurant, drug store and grocery store

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Linda M
Augusta, GA
Reviewed 15 January 2014

If you look at some of my other reviews you'll see that we were impressed with the Best Western Plus in Orlando. When I booked a hotel for this trip I took that into account, hoping that we'd get the same service. Well, we weren't disappointed. From check in to check out every person we came into contact with was extremely friendly and helpful. Kudos especially to Melissa, who checked us in. If any of the readers of this review have used Priceline to book a room, you know that sometimes the hotel can treat you as second rate and not accommodate bed choices, upgrades etc... Not only did Melissa give us a bed choice, she upgraded us to an executive suite because some were available. It was the same room we were upgraded to in Orlando, and since we're here for some medical procedures for my wife, it meant a lot to us to have the extra room and amenities.

Now, to be honest the hotel is a little dated, however you can tell that extra care has been taken to overcome the age with the way the place is furnished. The room was large, the breakfast had plenty of items to choose from, the bed was extremely comfortable, the tv was a large flat screen, and even the towels were soft and large. By the way, the location is excellent, with plenty of restaurants, stores, etc... close by.

Overall it was a great stay mainly because of the attention to detail and the top notch staff. I'll be keeping my eye out for more of the BW plus properties for future travels and I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for an executive suite, it's well worth the upgrade
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 7 January 2014

stay was adequate but I wouldn't rate the hotel a plus based on our other stays around the U.S. in b.w. plus locations. Especially considering the price for a b.w. in this location .. not a plus.We have tried to remain exclusive to the b.w. chain and would not let this experience change that.

Bexley, Ohio
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

We were traveling back from Orlando and used Hotwire to book a room along the way. We ended up here and crossed our fingers the whole way there. Upon arrival, we were warmly greeted by the NICEST and FRIENDLIEST front desk staff. I wish I could remember her name as she went above and beyond to help us. She must have noticed how tired we were because she not only was quick, but gave us an awesome room that had a pull out couch that my daughter could sleep on. After sharing a bed with her all vacation, my husband was incredibly happy.

The next morning, she was back and was helping with breakfast. It was awesome. I had ham and eggs and biscuits and gravy. (Don't judge me, it's vacation!) my husband and kids had waffles and it was all wonderful. She even helped my son pour his milk which was incredibly appreciated as I struggled getting everyone's food. Gosh, I wish I could remember her name, because she was incredible and they should try to keep her for as long as possible. (In case a manager sees this, she was fairly young and very pretty. Worked the night of Jan. 3rd and the morning of January 4th.)

Thanks for all your help. It really made our day.

Stayed January 2014
USA
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We scored our room on Priceline, as we were looking for a halfway point during a holiday road trip. We stayed here for two nights--once on our way to our destination, and again on our way home. The room was tidy, the reception folks were friendly, and the free breakfast was acceptable. The only complaint I have is that on our second night, I discovered mold in the bathroom shower. Otherwise, it was a fine place to rest our heads and if we head back to Knoxville in the future, I'd return.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple