“Never a Disappointment”

China Jiang
Ranked #444 of 1,207 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Don't believe things you see on the internet. There will be good and bad reviews for every restaurant, but I'd suggest everyone to make a smart choice and go try it out yourself. I've never had a bad experience at this restaurant and I've been coming here for over 7 years now. The amazing taste of the food keep increasing and the freshness remains the same. Great place for a simple, quick take-out. Definitely recommend this place. Don't read the reviews and go try it out youself.

1  Thank Mike Z

Reviewed 23 November 2013

The title says it all. Best Chinese restaurant, hands down. I was recommended to this place by several close friends and family members, and I thank them so much. Now I can get some fresh and delicious Chinese pick ups. Not the best place for dine in, only once have I seen people dining there, lol. Guess it's just a restaurant made for quick pick up and to-go orders. Everyone living in Knoxville MUST try this place out! It won't disappoint you

1  Thank Laurel B
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I've eaten here twice and both times the food and service were uninspired and that is putting in nicely. I ordered chicken fried rice the first time and beef broccoli the second. Rice is yellow, hard, and likely a little undercooked. Chicken pieces were thin, few, and the edges blackened in the Wok. Veggies were so obviously Swansen-like, frozen, and tasteless.
In a perfect world, Chinese food is so good you don't need Soy sauce or pepper to create taste that is lacking. China Jiang is aiming very low indeed.
In the eating area, a young girl who was obviously family of the owner or an employee sat at a laptop with headphones on never moving, speaking to anyone, or even smiling as people walked in. There may be cultural differences at work here but it was rude.
Last, there are plastic forks and there are plastic forks. The ones they use there are warped, small, and barely work. Now I admit, chop=sticks would probably have been better but I'm not that skilled. If you just got off I-75 and you are looking for a delicious place to eat healthy, my advice is to keep going another couple exits...

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I got to admit, they have the best Chinese food I've ever had in all my life. The amazing fast and fresh food covers up all the flaws. A big thumbs up! I highly recommend this place for a quick take out.

2  Thank Amy J
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

Good Chinese food in Knoxville. Nothing especially stands out to make it better than many others out there, but when we go we can count on getting hot, tasty Chinese take-out. They are a little stingy with the soy sauce packets though. :)