“Friendly Service”

Ranked #49 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Nashville
“Friendly Service”
Reviewed 1 December 2011

I experienced an over night stay for a business trip and overall it was very nice. As usual, I find that Comfort Inns & Suites has a very competent staff, clean, neat with some nice touches in decor. I don't hesitate to stay at these modestly priced hotels. The breakfast was great too!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank geeluv05

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
ontario, oh
Reviewed 15 November 2011

Spent 3 nights here, staff was very friendly and nice, rooms were as clean as any I've ever seen, beds were very comfortable, and the windows actually open if you want fresh air (and freeway noise). I would stay here again. Oh and make sure you peak in the spa room--it has the coolest wrap-around mural I have ever seen in a hotel.

Room Tip: we always choose second floor, and we could look out the window onto our vehicle
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank holliemac
Covington, Louisiana
Reviewed 2 November 2011

I travel a lot. I'm usually in a hotel 5 or 6 nights a month. I look for value. Where you get a good night's sleep,quiet, nice surroundings, good bedding, etc. I've stayed in a few hotels as good as this $80 per night room but very few better. This place really had everything that I look for. Good bedding and quality linens that you enjoy getting into. Clean, nicely sized room. NIcely appointed breakfast area with amptly supplied quality food. Sufficient parking my turck and trailer. This place had it all.
The only negative was that stupid deposit for "incidentals" for cash guests. It just rubs me the wrong way. Whom among us would have the nerve to ask a guest whom we are supposedly welcoming, to post a cash deposit for his stay?? It's just insulting.

Room Tip: front of the property. Rear faces I-40.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank buytheplace
Flagler Beach, Florida
Reviewed 31 October 2011

This was my first stay at this hotel. I usually stay at the Jameson Inn next door which was booked. This was a lucky thing for me. Comfort Inn rooms are clean and nicely sized. They offer a hot breakfast which was convenient and tasted fine. The hotel is a large square with a pool area in the center. Very convenient from all rooms. Staff was friendly and efficient. The only item I was disappointed in was the work-out area. One treadmill and one other machine. Not good if anyone else staying there wants to work out!
Lots of decent restaurants you can walk to. For the price, this is a very good hotel.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
USA
Reviewed 18 September 2011

When I arrived in Knoxville on business, I needed long term availability and found this to be the only hotel available. With the exception of no kitchen I am glad I found the hotel. Pricing was great, beds- WONDERFUL, rooms very clean!! The hotel has swimming pool and inside hot tub. Hot continetal breakfast. I have and will recommend it to others coming in to town. I have since moved to another location with a kitchen but miss everything that I had here!!

• Stayed May 2011
Marble, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 August 2011

We were looking for a value for our family for a quick few days away from home before school started back. This hotel had such great rates, I was afraid there may be something lacking. We were glad to find the room was large enough for three adults and a teen. Really close to many nice restaurants and shopping. Nice pool area. A good breakfast with more than just cereal. The staff was very helpful. And the price was terrific!

• Stayed August 2011
Parker
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I was scheduled to stay 14 days. The front desk sent me to a room that was not what I asked for. After a second attempt, they got it right. However the decor of this hotel is very weak. The dark carpet and dark colors in the room makes you think the place is out dated and unkempt. The room was dark without sufficient lighting. The desk in the room was so small I could not set up my computer on it and use it. The bathroom was tiny. The place was just depressing. I checked out the next morning and found another brand hotel only a block away. They place was packed with travelers and I feel fit would be ok for a one night stay, you get what you pay for. Oh, the breakfast was above average.

Room Tip: Don't request two beds if you need space to function in.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled on business